9:

3rd POV:
Destiny began to talk and hang out with the members she didn't usually talk to. Her and Hoseok surprisingly danced well together and had other things in common.

Jimin and Des decided to do research together it was fun and interesting. Yunho taught her how to run faster and helped improve her arrow and bow skills even more.

Namjoon helped with her....visions and how to handle them and with their situation he calmed her when she needed it as well. Hongjoong...taught her how to use a sword and how to surprise the enemy.

Seonghwa...well he flat out avoided her as much as he could. Which in return made her feel guilty and sad and of course the others notice.

Particularly Yeosang.

He asked her what was going on one day and decided he would talk to Seonghwa in the training area. At 2:34  pm he had his chance. "What is wrong with you Seonghwa?" He asked as soon as he stepped inside voice cold which gained the attention he wanted.

"What do you mean?" Seonghwa voice neutral though he somehow he knew. "I mean why are you avoiding Des?" Yeosang stopped a few feet from him and crossed his arms. Seonghwa shrugged his shoulders, he didn't mean to hurt her. He just didn't want to get hurt like last time..

"Seonghwa you're hurting her! Do you know that?" Snapped Yeosang his patience coming to an end. "I didn't mean to alright?" He snapped back turning to face Yeosang both breathing hard.

"Then why? Why ignore her and make her feel...like she mistook what had happened during training?" He quizzed drawing a sigh from Seonghwa. "Because...history is just going to repeat itself," he mumbled. "No it isn't, Des is different from them Seonghwa! You can see that and feel it! Everyone can!" Yelled Yeosang.

"I can't lose her Yeosang!" He snapped tears clouding his vision as his heart pounded in fear for the first time in centuries. "I know," Yeosang whispered bringing him into a hug his heart aching. "But we'll safe her alright? We are prepared and we know what to do," Seonghwa just held onto him as if his life depended on it.

It felt like it did.

Destiny stood out on her balcony in her night wear staring at the sky wondering. Just wondering...when a knock at her door startled her.

Who would be up past one in the morning?
Except her of course.

She opened the door and was surprised to see Seonghwa standing there. "Can I come in?" He asked softly avoiding her eyes. She nodded and moved so that he could enter.

When she closed the door and turned to see him just standing there as if not knowing what to do with himself. It was kind of cute. "Sit," she said softly as she sat down and patted the spot next to her. Which he did hesitantly.

"I wanted to apologize for how I have been for the last few days.." He trailed off not knowing to explain and she gave him the time he needed. "I care...for you Des...all of us do...I'm just afraid that if I get to attached...I'll get hurt or lose you," he whispered his voice cracking.

She grabbed his chin gently and turned his face towards herself and smiled gently at him. "You won't lose me alright? And I care for you as well...for all of you." He smiled slightly....before leaning in...and kissing her.

Destiny tensed for a few seconds before returning it which in turn caused him to smile.

They had a little bit of peace and happiness.

For now.