Chapter 32: " She is my Girlfriend! "

" Holy shit-she just passed out and I don't know what to do! " Natsuki's hazy voice yelped, barely audible on my end. I could hear a male voice and the sounds of other people in the room. I tried to listen intently and focus.

  " It was only panic and exhaustion that caused her to collapse, " The male voice replied, the sound of scribbling on paper was heard. " Give her a few hours to relax and then we'll give her some fluids. It's going to be a day before she can get home. " I squirmed a bit, my vision blurred to a large extent.

   " No- " I groaned in a hoarse tone, sitting up shakily. I could hear a few murmurs. " I need-..to go.. " As I struggled to get off the bed, someone gentle pushed me back down to a laying position.

   " Monika! Ugh-quick being stubborn like me and stay in the bed you idiot! " Natsuki said sternly, holding me down. I decided not to struggle, since I am low on strength and it's pointless to fight against someone fully energized. " Just. Stay. STILL! " Natsuki huffed and sat in the seat next to the hospital bed. I glared at the ceiling, deep in thought. She'll fall asleep eventually and then I can leave. Simple. But the security will be an issue if I'm in these patient clothes.

    " Why am I here exactly..? " I asked, turning my head to look at Natsuki. She was reading a manga, her eyes glanced up with an annoyed look.

    " Idiot.. " Natsuki mumbled under her breath, receiving a look from me. " You overworked yourself running for who knows what and then collapsed in the middle of the street! Don't you remember? " Natsuki flicked my forehead, making me flinch. 

     " I..I don't, sorry...? " I questioned, not knowing if she was expecting an apology for having to drag me here or not. I rubbed my forehead and sighed deeply. " I really need to get out of here though-Yuri's in trou- "

    " Shhhushhh!!! " Natsuki put her index finger over my lips, shushing me. " I do not care if that bitch is being kidnapped or arrested, or just wanting to have a day with you! You're staying here and recovering! Not that I care about you or anything, though. " Natsuki put the manga over her face violently and began reading to herself. She totally cares about me! That's kind of cute and sweet of her.

     " How thoughtful of you, Natsuki, " I smiled as I said that, Natsuki obviously growing angrier at me. I had an idea. " It's kind of cute of you to be so thoughtful. "

    " W-what? Did you just call me...cute? " Natsuki's voice had a hint of flusterdness, but bitterness. " I am NOT cute you dummy! " Natsuki closed her book and roughly set it on the table, crossing her arms and looking away from me.

     " Hm, " I made a slight sarcastic tone. " But you are~ " I giggled slightly, Natsuki's eyes shot wide open and she snapped her neck into my direction.

     " UGH! I am going outside to get some air and to get away from you! Don't do anything stupid like you always do! " Natsuki hissed, taking her manga and leaving. Score! Knew it would work! As soon as she left, I got up and grabbed my clothes, ripping off the cords attached to my arms. I got dressed and opened the window. Surprisingly, I was only on the second floor, so I easily jumped out and ran off without anyone noticing. Though, my speed was heavily decreased from earlier.

    " Police station-! " I yelped out loud quietly, trying to think of where they could have taken Yuri. I ran in the direction where the station was, picking up my pace and stumbling over myself a few times. Finally, the station was in view and I couldn't see my father or my mothers car parked there. " This is my chance-! " I swung the front door of the station open and saw two officers from before at the front, staring at me.