chapter 3

I got to school way too early. It wouldn't be open for another half and hour and it was freezing outside. I stood there, crossing my arms to stay warm, and hopping up and down on the spot.

Luckily a very nice teacher was entering the school, and let me in 20 minutes before school actually started.

I automatically went to the main hall. There was no one there, as expected, so I had the piano all to myself. I played some happy pieces. I was kind of excited for the quest. Then I played my own composition, which really fit the mood. It was mysterious and sad at some points, and happy and cheerful at others.

Laura came into the hall at 10 past 8, half an hour after I got there. She saw me at the piano and smiled.

"Can I listen?" She asked.

"Sure" I mumbled.

She smiled at me and sat down on the window sill. I was confused. Laura never listened to my piano playing. She didn't talk to me and had told me not to listen to hers either. Now she was actually smiling at me and acting as if we were really close friends.

I replayed the pieces I had played before, and then moved onto Amélie. My favourite piece. I played it with emotion. I had things to be sad about, so it fit my mood perfectly. At the end, there was a rather uncomfortable silence, before I stood up and ran away.

----

~*Laura's POV*~

She was playing the piece with so much emotion. I could hardly bear it. I mean, sure Amelia told me about what happened, but I never thought she would be this upset. Did she really hate them that much? Or was there another reason she was so upset?

When she finished the piece, there was a rather uncomfortable silence, and then she stood up and ran out. I didn't know why. What had happened? Why was she upset? Would she go on the quest?

----

~*Bobbies POV*~

I didn't know what to do. I was so upset when I ran out of the hall. I was thinking about my family and friends, and for the first time it got to me, that this day may be my last one in the same world as them.

Sorry this is even shorter, my chapters will be short from now on, but I promise to upload more. Vote for no reason as always.
Thx xxx