chapter 8

*Harriette's POV*

I didn't say a word for a rather long time. Bobbie looked as if she was about to cry, Alison was actually crying and Amelia was comforting her. I was just confused. What primary school event happened that made Alison hate Bobbie? What happened after that?

Why did this make both of the girls cry, or want to cry? I knew I shouldn't ask, but my curiosity made up my mind that I would find out one way or another what happened. But for now I needed to comfort Bobbie.

I didn't know how to though. I had hardly ever talked to her before this. I didn't know what kind of things she liked and therefore didn't know what to talk to her about so that she smiled again.

I desperately thought back to the conversations that we had over Facebook, before she was accused of stalking. But nothing came.

I took my phone out and checked through our conversations. Then I got why I didn't know anything about her. She was always asking me questions, and I would answer them, but I didn't really feel like talking to her, so in an attempt to stop the conversation, I would only give my own answer without asking her the question back.

But then I remembered Amelia telling me something like she liked gymnastics or dancing. I walked up to Amelia and whispered into her ear

"Hey Amelia. Both girls are upset and they probably won't be much help on the quest if they carry on like this. I also know that both Alison and Bobbie adore dance. We can let them go to this place where you can just dance near here, that will probably cheer them up."

Amelia looked at me and nodded. She looked at Alison and Bobbie and said

"We're going to take an hour break. We're going to go to a dance place and stay there for a bit. Do you want to come with us?"

It worked like magic. I could see both Bobbie's and Alison's eyes lighting up as they nodded eagerly. We walked to the dance place and Amelia and I sat down. Alison went to the hall in which the ballet dances were held, and was closely followed by Bobbie.

Amelia and I decided to go and watch them. As we walked to the place we could hear beautiful music playing. We glanced inside. Alison and Bobbie were the only ones there, and seemed to know the dance as they moved in perfect synchronization. After a bit smiles started forming on their faces, there dancing was getting better and the dance moves flowed from one to the next flawlessly. At one point there seemed to be a duet part which Alison and Bobbie performed perfectly.

It was really a pleasure to watch. Not just because they were good dancers, but also because they seemed to be happy when dancing! It was amazing how dance influences people!

A/n sorry this is so awful! I didn't know what to write. And btw for any friends reading this, if you ever see me upset, just give me an empty room and music! That way I can dance and I will actually be happy! I want to get 15 votes before I upload the next chapter, so comment vote and follow! Thanx lusm xx