Books, Books & More Books!

Sorry guys that I haven't written for probably a few days. I have been pretty busy this whole week, but today I am going back home later. So Tonight I'll be working on more to this story. I can't wait to write more. 

I am actually thinking about working on another cannibal story. I like to write about cannibals. But I am also thinking about writing about a zombie apocalypse since I am a huge fan of The Walking Dead! But I won't take any characters from that show or the comics to put in my own book. This will be all my own work in that one. 

But yes I will write more books in the near future some love, some comedy if I can do that one, But I have thought of writing another book after this one of the near future of how the Bronx's are getting along. But, please comment down below if you want to see that. If not, than I'll just add it at the end. But please, speak to me what you would like to see happen to our beloved characters after. 

 I am thinking of doing maybe a short biography of me. If you guys would like to learn more about me and what I'm about then comment and vote on here only if you like. 

There will be more books in the future. But yes I will be writing about Atlas and his dog Arctic how they came to be in the story I wrote and his backstory as well as the dog. 

Once again, love you guys lots. And don't worry I'll be back on her tonight to write more and then tomorrow I think I will work on The Forest story as well since I haven't written much on that one. With all my love, hope you guys have a good day today and I will see you all tonight.