The first day (5)

Jungkook POV

I woke up to the shower running. I look to see if Tae was there but he wasn't. He's in the shower duh! I thought. I get up when the water stops. Tae gets out of the bathroom wearing his new school uniform.

He looks so handsome in it

"Aren't you gonna get ready?" He asks me. "I don't have my uniform here so on the way to school I'll stop by my house to go get it." I said. "Oh okay." He said. "Do you want me to put more cream on you? Or did you already put some on?" I asked. "I put some on." "Okay."

Knock. Knock.

"Come in." He said. The door opened and it was one of the maids. "Haru!" He said. "Hello Taehyung! And hello to Taehyungs guest." She bowed and winked at me after the last sentence. "I'm here to do your makeup for school Taehyung." She said. "Okay." He said. He sat down and she started to do his makeup.

"Did you guys sleep good last night?" She asked. "Yeah we were so tired from yesterday." He said. "Well when you are at school I will wash your bed sheets so that they are nice and clean." She said. Again winking.

It was pretty funny because Tae probably thought she was just being nice about washing his sheets because he's to innocent. I could tell she thought we did that 'thing' last night. She seemed pretty cool unlike the other maids so I felt comfortable watching her do taes makeup.

After she was done we went downstairs to eat an early breakfast so I can go back home and get ready for school. Tae had agreed to come with me to my house so we could drive to school together.

We had to get up pretty early for that but we need to be at school early so we can get his locker number and his schedule. After we were done eating I left a note on the counter for Jimin telling him that I took Tae with me to school.

Tae got in my car and he didn't talk. "Are you used to being in fancy cars now, you think my car is old?" I said jokingly. "No, I actually feel more comfortable in this car than all of the fancy cars we have." He said. "Really?! Jimin hates this car because he thinks it's old." I said. "Well I like it." He said.

Once we got to my house he again didn't talk. "When you feel comfortable do you not talk." I asked. "Yeah, in the foster homes if you said you were comfortable or you showed it then they would do something to make you feel extremely uncomfortable. It's just a habit of mine to not show it." He said. "Oh" I said.

"Well come on in, I live with my brother and he is in college so he is not awake yet." I said. We went up to my room and tae still wasn't talking. He just watched as I quickly did my hair and put on my uniform and got my bag.

"Do you not go on your phone a lot?" I asked. "No, I've never had a phone before, this is my first phone." He said. "Wow." I said.

We were walking back down the stairs so we can go to school when I heard. "JUNGKOOK!!!" It was my brother. "What?!" I yell back. "Why didn't you come back home last night!" "I was tired so I stayed at jimins!" "Oh ok!" He yelled back. "Let's go." I whispered to tae.