Their future pt.2 (15)

Third Person POV

Once the police car drove away with the witch and the devil, a couple more cops came to get rid of the illegal stuff in the house. Taehyung and Jungkook sat in the car while Jimin and the rest of the squad were standing next to the car door. Taehyung was catching up with everyone and making sure everyone was okay.

"Tae, I'm hungry." One of the kids, jiyoung said. "Should we go to your new home to eat?" Taehyung said. "Yes!" Everyone said, and when I say everyone, I mean everyone. "Okay," Tae said with a chuckle. "Let's go home!"

— at the Park house —

Once they got to the new house they had the same reaction that Taehyung did when he first arrived at the home. They were in awe. The maids showed them their rooms. All the teens had separate rooms and all the kids shared with at least one other kid, but everyone was excited.

The cook had made a huge feast that was gone in 10 minutes because everyone was starving. Once they were done eating, Mr. and Mrs.Park left everyone to talk in the living room.

"I have a question for you guys." Rosé said, referring to BTS. "Are Tae and Jungkook the only ones that are dating or are there more?" Rosé asked. "Well, Jin and I are dating." Namjoon said. "And Yoongi and I are together." Jimin said. "Oh wow, so most of you are dating. That cool." Tzuyu said.

"Namjoon looked at the kids and asked "what are your guys' names?" The kids were a bit shy but they said their names anyways. "Siwoo, I am 10 years old." The young boy said. "Hayul, I am 8 years old." The little girl said. "Haneul, I am 5 years old." Another little girl said. "Minso, I am 5 years old." The little boy said. "And this is Jiyoung and Minyoung. Jiyoung (female) is 3 and Minyoung (male) is 2." Taeyong said. "Wow, nice to meet all of you." Hobi said with a big smile on his face.

"Tomorrow the Parks are gonna take you guys to the salon. The teens get to decide what hair color they want. And if they want piercings then they can get some. Also, your closets have clothes in them already and tomorrow once you wake up, your maids with go into the teens rooms to do makeup and then to clean." Taehyung said.

"This is gonna be a lot to adjust to." Haechan said. "I know but you will like it way better than the last place." Taehyung said. Taehyung looked towards the kids to see them yawning and their eyes slowly shutting. "We should probably get to bed, it's been a long day." Jungkook said to the group. Once everyone said their good nights and tucked all the kids into bed, they had the best night sleep of their lives.

— the next morning—

Everyone woke up from their sleep and got ready, had a good breakfast and went out the door to the salon.

Once they got their, the workers went into action. The teens were getting facials and shaved and manicures and pedicures while the kids were getting haircuts. Once the teens were done with their skin treatments, they went to get a haircut and get their hair died while the kids got manicure and pedicure. After they were done they get their ear piercings if they wanted some and then got their makeup and hair done and the after picture was amazing.

(Before - after)

Rosé

Taeyong

Taeyong

Haechan

Haechan

Lucas

Tzuyu

Tzuyu

"Woah

"Woah." Everyone said as they saw all the teens styled. "You guys look amazing." Taehyung said. "Thank you." They said.

Everyone was very happy to be out of their old house and was excited to live happily and not in fear. This was a new beginning for them and they were more than happy to start it.

— 💜 —
Hey guys!!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. A lot of personal stuff was going on and I didn't have time to write, that's also why this chapter kinda sucks and is awkward. This is the last chapter. I'm so sad to end it but it's for the better. I purple all of you so much. Make sure to follow me on instagram
@/wdw_riverbabe
I purple all of you 💜