Hinting (6)

Jungkook POV

Once we got to taes house we started working. After every school day the whole gang goes to one of our houses so we can work in homework together. We spent 3 1/2 hours just doing work sheets. It was now 7 at night and we took our 50 questions with us so we could eat dinner and do work. We finished our 50 questions at 8 but we still had the essay. We finished the essay at 9 and boy were we exhausted.

We all were saying our goodbyes to each other and then we left. I decided to text Tae when I got home. I saw him laughing and exchanging numbers with bambam in math and I had this weird feeling. It was like I didn't want him talking to bambam. Don't get me wrong, bambam is a nice guy, but that's the problem. What if Tae starts to fall for bambam? Why do I not want him to fall for bambam? What is Taes sexuality? Is he gay, straight, bi? What does it matter? I am confused in my own thoughts but I'll just ask Tae about bambam in texts.

Taehyung POV

I was so tired from so much homework so I decided to take a shower. After I got out of the shower I noticed I had a text from Jungkook.

New message from Jungkook

Jungkook
Hey Tae how was your first day of school?
Exhausting?

Taehyung
Hey Jungkook! Yeah today was so tiring!
At my other schools we wouldnt even get this much homework in a week.

Well we normally don't get thins much homework. We usually have like 4 worksheets  and 1 essay.

Okay good because I don't think I can do this much homework everyday.

Yeah it's tiring.
So did you make any new friends?

Yeah actually I did.
I met this guy in my history class and math class and he was super nice to me. His name is bambam.

Oh , that's nice. 
Anyone else?

I met this guy in my music class too.
He was pretty nice to me.
His name was bogum.

Park Bogum?

Yeah! Do you know him?

Yeah I do. Be careful with him though.

Why?

He tries to get into everyone's pants.
Guy or girl? It doesn't matter to him

Wow. Okay I'll be careful

Ok good.
Do you like our group of friends?

Yeah I do! You guys are so funny.
Why do you ask?

So the fact that basically almost everyone in the group is not straight doesn't bother you?

No. Not at all.
Wait are you straight?
If you don't mind me asking.

To be honest, I don't know.
I mean I have had crushes on girls and dated some but sometimes I like guys. I don't really know what I am.

Well maybe you should experiment.
Test the waters a bit before you jump in.

And who would I test it with?
All the gay or bisexual guys in our school just sleep around. And they just use people for a quick fuck.

Then maybe try it with someone you know.

But all my friends are in relationships.

Not all of them.

What are you implying?

Nothing.
It's getting late so I need to get ready for bed.
See you tomorrow.

Okay?
Don't forget to put the cream on your bruises.

Okay I won't.
Gn

Gn

End of messages

I wasn't really gonna go to bed yet. It was only 10. I was just gonna go to bed at 11. I just didn't want to tell him what I meant. You see I think I am gay. I have a lot of evidence to tell me that I'm gay. I've never liked girls and I love guys. But I want to experiment. I wasn't throwing myself at Jungkook but he is the only person in mind for me that I would want to experiment with.

Jungkook POV

What did that conversation turn into. I just told him I want to experiment. And what did he mean by "not all of them". The only ones not in a relationship is hobi and him. But hobi is straighter than a pole. Was he hinting at him. That I should try it with him. Is he gay? Or does he want to experiment too? I don't know but I hope I find out soon.

— 💜 —

This is probably the shortest chapter of the whole book. Also sorry for the late chapter 🤦🏽‍♀️ I was busy yesterday and I just realized today. Also I have been working on my new story which should be out in less than a month, AND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! I am collaborating with a fellow army on a new fanfic that will be coming soon.....
follow my instagram to stay updated on upcoming projects @/wdw_riverbabe