The party (10)

Third person POV

Taehyung and Jimin had arrived to the party. It was at Bogums house and it was a huge house. About to same size as Jimins and Taes house.

"Is Jungkook coming?" Tae asked Jimin. "No. He wanted to catch up on homework plus he just doesn't want to deal with Bogum." Jimin said. Tae was a bit sad at jimins words. He wouldn't get to see kook and party with him.

"Tae, try not to get lost, stay by me, don't drink anything someone here gives you." Jimin said as he was guiding Tae to Bogums main living room. "Okay, hyung." Tae said.

Jimin brought Tae to where Kooks friends are. They greeted them with smiles. Tae has gotten a beer from Jimin. Tae has never liked alcohol so he was just taking little sips.

"Tae!" Someone yelled and he looked behind him to see a clearly drunk bambam coming towards him. "Bambam!" Tae said as bambam ran and gave Tae a huge hug. Tae hugged back but let go after like 2 seconds and had to pry bambam off of him. "How much have you drank? You reek of alcohol!" Tae said. "Juss a couple of drinks~. I can't find any of my friends~ but then I found you~." Bambam said with a slight slur to his words. "Your so dumb, let's go get you some water from the kitchen." Tae said to bambam. "Jimin, I'm gonna go get bambam some water from the kitchen." Tae said to Jimin and Jimin just gave him a thumbs up.

Tae dragged bambam to the kitchen. Once they got there he told bambam to sit down on the bar stool while he gets him some water. Tae got him water and forced it down his throat because bambam was being stubborn.

Tae was gonna get him another glass but then he heard a familiar, annoying voice say "Hey Taehyung, I didn't know you were coming to my party." Tae turned around to see Bogum with a slight smirk on his face. Fuck. Tae thought. This was the last person he wanted to run into tonight.

"What do you want Bogum?" Tae said in an annoyed voice. "Can you be an option?" Bogum said, moving closer to Tae. Tae backed up a bit. "Shut up!" Tae said. "And what will you do to make me shut up?" Bogum said. "I'll hit you!" Tae said. Bogum took another step closer and told Taehyung "Then hit me right here, with your lips." Bogum said pointing to his lips. Bogum moves closer to Tae and wrapped his arms around him, trying to kiss Tae. Tae tried to push him off eventually he just punched Bogum on the jaw and pushed him down and left the kitchen. Bogum did not spend much time on the floor though. He stood up and chased after Taehyung who was trying to find Jimin.

Once Taehyung had gotten to the living room, he found Jimin on the couch. In a row standing up was Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok. Tae ran to them and when he got to them he looked back at Bogum who was running towards them but was stopped with a strong punch on the jaw that landed him on the ground. Tae looked to see who had hit Bogum that hard, it was Jungkook. "Don't you ever lay a fucking finger on him ever again!" Jungkook says with pure anger in his voice, making everyone in the room look to see what was going on. Bogum spits out the blood from his mouth and says "Why do you care Jeon?!" Bogum says.

"He's my boyfriend you dumbass! And if I ever hear about you laying a single hair on him ever again I'll put you on deaths doorstep!" Kook says and grabs Tae hand and takes him out of the house before engulfing him in a big hug. Tae hugs back and pulls his head back a bit to kiss Jungkook. Jungkook melts into the kiss and kisses back.

Once Tae pulls back the looks straight into Jungkooks eyes and says "Thank you so much kookie. He was really bugging the crap out of me." "You're welcome, Tae." Kook said. "Ehem! I was the one that called Kook to come here in the first place! Shouldn't I get a thank you?!" an angry Jimin said. Tae just laughs and thanks Jimin.

"Let's go to my house tonight." Kook says. "Isn't your brother home?" Tae said. "He is staying at a friends house tonight." Kook said. "Okay." Tae says with a smile. They get into kooks car and go on their way to kooks house in complete, comfortable, silence.

—💜—
I was thinking about where I am going with this story as I was ending it. I was like "when am I gonna end this story and how should I end it." 🤦🏽‍♀️ Anyways I was jamming to Super M while I was writing this and jopping came on as I was writing when Kook punched Bogum. Also no hate towards Bogum. I wanted to make him a bad character but in real life he isn't so don't hate. Go follow me on insta @/wdw_riverbabe

Also go read my new book "I like your brother more than you"