Jung hyun (8)

Taehyung POV

I woke up to a door slamming. "TAEHYUNG IM HOME!" I heard Jimin yell. I then hear feet stomping up the stairs.

"Shit." I say. Jungkook has just woken up too. "Go to the shower and turn the water on." I whisper yell. Jungkook gets up and runs to the shower to turn on the water and close the door. I get up and I put on underwear and some jeans. I get a shirt and put it on as I kick Jungkooks clothes under my bed.

Then Jimin bursts open the door with a big smile. Then his smile fades. "Where's Jungkook?" He asks. "He's taking a shower." I say nervously.

"Mhm. How was last night? Did you guys get in the pool?" He asked. "Yeah how did you know?" I asked. "There are wet footprints on the floor." He said. "Well I'll go join Yoongi down stairs so we can go out for lunch. "Jimin said. "Okay." I said. And Jimin closed the door.

Then the door opened again. "And by the way Tae, you forgot to hide the condom." He said with a smile and closed the door again. I look behind me and there is the condom laying happily on the floor. "Damn you." I said. Then the front door of the house closing signaling Jimin and Yoongi left.

Jungkook comes out of the bathroom. "How did it go?" He asked. "Well let's just say I forgot to hide the condom." I said. "Shit." He said. "Well I should go shower for real." He said. "Yeah, I'll go after you." I said. Then I look at Kook and he has this smirk on his face.

"What's that look for?" I said. He grabs my hands and says "You know the environment is running out of water. So we should try to save some water." He said. "What do you mean by that?" I say laughing. "You'll see when you come into the shower with me." He says, pulling me to the bathroom and he shuts the door.

After the shower(?) we went downstairs and ate breakfast. Then I see haru coming up to me. "Taehyung do you want me to do your makeup today or are you going to stay home?"she asks. "Its Okay. I won't wear makeup today." I said.

"Okay, while your out of the house I will clean the bathroom and your bed sheets and mop the floors to get rid of the foot prints." She said. "Thank you. How do you know what to clean?" I ask. "Lets just say, the walls aren't sound proof at all." She said with a smile and went upstairs.

"Your maid is cool." Kook said with a shocked expression. I hit him on his arm. "Keep eating your food." I said. "Oww." He said. And we ate.

After we were done eating we went to kooks house so we can get his clothes and then go to the mall.

I was wearing this.

(Imagine blonde hair)

We went to his house and walked inside. "Oh Kook your here." I hear a deep voice say. I look to see who it was and it was someone who looked like Kook but way more grown up.

"Hey hyung I just need to change and then we are leaving." Kook said. "Who is this?" He said pointing to me. "This is Taehyung, Jimins new brother." Kook said.

"Oh, so your the famous Taehyung I've been hearing all about." He said. "Jung hyun, stop." Kook said. "Fine I'll stop." Jung hyun said. "Hi I'm Jung hyun, Jungkook older brother." He said. "Hi Jung hyun I'm-" "Taehyung? I know. Jungkook has been talking about you for the last week." He said. I felt a blush creeping onto my face. "Tae you can sit in the living room while I go change. Jung hyun, come with me." Kook said. "Ugh~ Fine!" Jung hyun said. I then sit in the living room as the two brothers go upstairs.

Jungkook POV

I was so embarrassed. Jung hyun basically told Tae that I have been talking about him non stop. I mean he isn't wrong, I have been. But he didn't have to tell Tae that. Once we got upstairs I shut my room door so Tae wouldn't hear us.

"You have such a big mouth hyung!" I said in a complaining tone. "I'm just trying to help you get some bro." He said. "I don't need your help." I said. There was a long pause and then I hear him say in my ear "Or did you ALREADY get some?" He said. My eyes go wide and I just freeze. "Wow! I didn't think you could do it on your own." He said. "Wait I-" "Is that why you didn't come back home last night?" He said.

"Wait! He wanted me to stay over because mr. and Mrs. Park weren't gonna be home that night and yesterday was Jimin and Yoongi 2 year anniversary. He didn't want to be alone in that house so he asked me to stay over." I said. He paused then looked up at me and said "So you decided to fuck him when nobody was in the house?! You are getting smarter and smarter by the day." He says holding up his hand so I could high five him. "Ugh~~~ why are you like this!" I said.

I had finished changing so I went downstairs. "I'm done. Let's go Tae." I said. "Okay." He got up and went to the door. "Be safe." I hear Jung hyun say on my way out of the door. He is so annoying.

💜

Wow. It took me about a week to write this because I was sooooo busy. And I updated late 🤦🏽‍♀️😭. Hey, I finally uploaded my new story "I like your brother more than you"! You should go read it. I hope you guys like it and have been liking this story. I purple you guys 💜 bye bye