II -HoBerry- II

Regretful Winter Love by -HoBerry-

Honorable Mention (3rd) in the One Shots Category

1.) What made you decide to make a BTS Fanfiction?

Well, at first it was just my curiosity towards the process. I had been new to it all and enjoyed reading from my previous site ARMY Amino. I enjoyed the writing there and joined the official writing club with no experience just the passion I picked up along the way. I grew to love writing so decided to add two things I loved together.

2.) What was your inspiration from your storyline?

The storyline was based on Winter. Initially, the idea sprung from the point that love is most times referred to in spring. I wanted to convey how the perspective of one changed after finding love. Even though the story was set in winter, the main character experienced spring being with the one she loved.She lost this feeling, however, when her source of warmth, Jimin, left her life.

3.) What message or word of encouragement you might like to share with your fellow writers?

I for one am in no position to give advice. I myself am searching for such words. But what I can say is if you try hard enough and are willing to go the extra mile there is sure to be someone who will reach out to assist you

4.) Can you give a word of advice to your fellow writers in terms of writing a story? or publishing a book?

I had unpublished and got discouraged in that story many times. I know its not the best but I would advise you to not give up. At least if you tried you won't be as curious to find out what would have been the outcome if you tried.Just keep going and discover writing at your own pace.

5.) How do you personally deal when you've experienced a "Writer's Block"? What do you do?

I am terrible at this.Most times I lose myself and get discouraged.But in terms of coping, I try to do things that will spawn a story somehow or at least something.I listen to music and read other peoples work.I cry and force myself to take a break.It's hard when you want to write but nothing flows.But just take some time to think and refresh a story might be closer than you think.