II Juliaisdope II

Flowers by Juliaisdope

Runner up (2nd) in Solo Hoseok Category

1.) What made you decide to make a BTS Fanfiction?

To be honest my first book on Wattpad wasn't a fanfiction, I have been wanting to write since a really long time ago and after reading many other fanfictions, I decided that I wanted to create my own fanfiction too. Other than that, I wanted to create specifically a BTS book because I was just so in love with them.

2.) What was your inspiration from your storyline?

Well I've been admiring flowers since a very young age, their meanings have always fascinated me. At that point in time I really wanted to write a book with Hoseok being the main character. You can't really go wrong with flowers and Hoseok right?

3.) What message or word of encouragement you might like to share with to your fellow writers?

I would say that writing is something that you should really enjoy doing. You shouldn't force yourself to write because the outcome wouldn't be something that you would be satisfied with. Do it your way, it doesn't matter what other people think because what matters at the end of the day is what you think(well unless you're doing something illegal). I also want to say that it's okay if you feel like you're in a slump and that it's okay to have writer's blocks. I have personally gone through it before where I just rewrite the same chapter so many times and I still wasn't satisfied with it. The thing is, there's always room for improvement. Afterall, no one is perfect. If you persevere on, nothing is impossible. Anyway, I'm currently working on a lot of new books and all of them are half written or so. So I will still be releasing books, just that it'll take some time before it's out.

4.) Can you give a word of advice to your fellow writers in terms of writing a story? or publishing a book?

Believe in yourself. Like I said before, no one is perfect. You will definitely improve over time as you keep on writing, the most important thing is to try. No one is good right from the start. Take me as an example, my first BTS fanfiction was horrible, those of you who might have seen it will know. It was so so so cringy and just...ew. Even though I sucked(well I still suck lol), I kept on writing and writing because it made me happy. Writing about the people that I loved made me happy. So yeah, lesson of the day, don't give up because your hard really will pay off eventually.

5.) Last question, how do you personally deal when you've experienced a "Writer's Block"? What do you do?

I don't think I would be of much help haha. When I experience a writer's block, I usually just wait it out. I can only write when I get the inspiration to write, hence the reason why it's been long since I've last released a book. Sometimes what I do is that I'll just binge-listen to BTS songs or songs that fit the mood I want to potray in a chapter. But really, I just wait until the inspiration comes and I write a lot of chapters.