Chapter 30

JAMES POV

"Hey baby" I smiled as I woke up to see Tiff gazing at me.

"Hey James" She kissed my lips.

"Do you wanna go out today?" I asked as I pulled away.

"Depends where you were thinking" She smirked.

"How about we go on a little trip. We can go to the other side of the city and shop around there as we havent done that before?" I suggested to her. Her face lit up the second I said 'shop'.

"YEAH" She jumped out of bed "I'm getting in the shower"

"Ok" I laughed at how cute she was.

JESS POV

"Oh finally" Peter rolled his eyes "I can go out now"

"What?" I asked confused.

"I can go out now that you're awake. I've been waiting ages but decided not to wake you because I love you" He sighed as he put on his leather coat.

"Oh umm ok" I replied to his outbreak of rudeness.

"Bye" He called as he left the room before he headed out of the front door.

I sat up and listened to the sound of the door slamming shut downstairs before crying softly to myself. Why? I don't know. I just cried.

JAMES POV

"MY FAVOURITE" Tiffany hopped around as she looked at the shop in front of her.

"I KNOW RIGHT! I LOVE THEIR DRESSES, THEY REALLY FLATTER MY FIGURE" I joked.

"eh?" Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows at my joke.

"I'm joking" I laughed "C'mon, let's get you something nice"

"You mean somethings" She said, emphasizing the 's' on the end. I laughed and shook my head. Typical Tiffany.

-

We left the shop with around a thousand bags, most of which I was carrying, even though non of the clothes were mine. We were walking towards my car which was only a few blocks away, and then my phone buzzed.

From: Unknown

Wow. Your girlfriend, Tiffany looked well fit in that little red dress. I wouldn't mind spending some time with her ;) would you prefer me to 'spend some time' with Tiffany or would you prefer it to be Jess? I'd choose wisely if I were you. Also, you should check your back pocket and the sign in your car mirror.

-C

I re-read the text message a thousand times in horror before Tiffany grabbed my attention.

"Babe, what is it?" She looked worried.

"Oh its nothing." I lied and flashed a reassuring smile so I didn't have to tell her. "Let's get back to the car"

"Ok" She replied, a little unconvinced.

-

I arrived home with Tiffany and asked her to stay the night as it wasnt safe for her to be alone, but I didnt tell her that. She said yes and went upstairs to get changed into one of my jumpers and charge her phone. I took the opportunity to tell the boys what had happened and read the notes which Tifdany hadnt seen yet.

The one from the car window said:

Your demons are closer than you think.

And the one that was in my back pocket said:

You should fear the day I get my hands on you. You will never breathe again.

Ok, and now we were scared.