Chapter 34

Oh wow guys, I just looked on youtube and this is the last chapter! Now here's the last part.
***

Charlie's POV
It's has been 2 years already some how Nick convince the record label to let me finish school here first. Since my 11th birthday I am now officially a teenager and graduated from elementary school. Nick been saying how I grown up into a lovely lady over the past 2 years, and wishes I could stay little forever.

I agree I do wish I could stay little forever, I was in my room packing up a last couple of things before we move. Grandpa already decide to live back at his old home. We were gonna have a going away party in the back yard and the whole neighborhood is invited to wish us some luck.

when we both move on with our lives. I was finish packing when the door opened to my bed room door.

Nick: hey, you coming outside or what? Your friends are waiting for you downstairs by the lake
Charlie: yeah I'm coming I was just finishing up some last minute packing that's all
Nick: okay, well then hurry it up!

He left my room and I finish packing, I put on my bathing suit and life jacket. I wrap myself into a towel and headed out back. I see Joe helping Nick bring the food outside and Kevin by the grill. I also see all my friends by the lake either jumping in or, on the floating or swimming in the lake.

I put my stuff down and jump in surprising my friends—when I came out from the water. They splash me and I splash back and we just kept splashing each other back and forth and having a great time.

We finish playing with each other in the lake and went to eat. After we ate we just sat and talk to each other. After a while having a blast with my friends it was time for them to go.

I was sad because I don't know when I will be seeing them ever again. I hug Jaden goodbye and he hug me back and left with his family. I hug Noah and Frankie the longest and they told me good luck in LA and to remember them when my brother gets famous and big. I giggle at them and they left with my family.

Natalie was gonna stay with me and sleep over. Her and Taylor were gonna say goodbye to me tomorrow. I help the boys clean up the mess in the backyard.. Joe and Kevin had left and they were coming by tomorrow to say goodbye to Nick and I.

Natalie and I were watching a movie called Return to Neverland when Nick realize how late it was getting. We begged Nick if we can have a little camp out downstairs in our sleeping bags and he couldn't say no, because he still feel bad about splitting us up.

Natalie and I spend that whole night together until Nick told us it was time for bed. I realize that this was my last time I would have to spend time with Natalie, we been soon close since we were in diapers— I couldn't leave my best friend. So Natalie and I spent the night snuggling to each other in our sleeping bags.

*The Next Morning*

After we had our breakfast, it was time for Nick and I to go. Joe, Kevin and Taylor help Nick put the boxes in the moving truck—Natalie and I helped the boys as well.

We finish loading the last one in and Nick pulled down the thing so none of the stuff falls out. It was now time to say our goodbyes. I hug Kevin first and he hugs me back and said.
Kevin: go luck out their kiddo! Don't let anyone push you down out their alright
Charlie: I'm gonna miss you Kevin
Kevin: I'll miss you two, don't forget you can always call and sent us letters
Charlie: *smiles* I will

We hug again and then I move on to Joe and the both of us hug and I said.

Charlie: thank you for always being there for me
Joe: no problem short stuff, and if you need anything Kevin and I will take the next plane just to see you
Charlie: is that a promise?
Joe: totally!

Joe and I did our handshake and hug each other. I move onto to Taylor and we both hug and he said to me.

Taylor: don't forget to post card Natalie and I, we would love to hear how you're doing in LA
Charlie: I won't, but shh don't tell Joe and Kevin—but I think I'll miss you the most, you been there for me and you'll always be there for me where ever I go
Taylor: *smiles* good luck and take care of yourself
Charlie: I will

I hug him one more time and I move on to my last and only person, we both look at each other and I could tell Natalie was gonna cry.

Charlie: don't do this to me, we promise each other we wouldn't cry
Natalie: I'm just gonna miss you the most, it's not gonna be the same with out you. You're my only friend.
Charlie: I know, but we could always see each other again
Natalie: I hope your right. Hey, maybe if your brother goes on tour I could join you guys
Charlie: that's a great idea! Hopefully Taylor agrees with it.
Natalie: I'm sure I'll agree to with it, I'm 13 now I think I can make my own discussions instead of him making one for me
Charlie: true, goodbye Natalie
Natalie: goodbye Charlie, gonna miss you coming over to your house, with me and Taylor ragging your fridge
Charlie: that was you guys? I taught that was Joe this whole time

We laugh but then remember something.

Natalie: oh yeah, I almost forgot I got. Taylor and I went to Claire's the other day and I got you this amazing going away present

She hand me something and it was a necklace with a half a heart.

Natalie: it's a necklace, I have one just like it—that way we both could remember the good times we had together
Charlie: thanks Natalie, I love it!

Natalie: it's a necklace, I have one just like it—that way we both could remember the good times we had togetherCharlie: thanks Natalie, I love it!

I hug her again, after we hug Nick was finish saying goodbye to everyone else. We hug our grandpa and he said to us.

Grandpa: be safe you two, Nick you take good care of your sister and Charlie you behave yourself
Charlie: why do you always think of me as a bad guy?
Grandpa: because you're always ending up in trouble
Charlie: very true but I can't help it if I'm a teenager now
Nick: oh great I'm gonna be raising a teenager alone
Charlie: I'm not that bad, once you get to know the teenage Charlie

I smirk and he rolled his eyes and grandpa chuckles at us. We hug him one more time, then everyone else join in the group hug.

Finally after saying goodbye to each other it was finally time to leave. Nick and I got into his truck and the both of us rolled their window down. We wave goodbye to everyone and soon Nick started his engine. I wave goodbye to them once last until I can no longer see my house again.

Chapter End Notes:
Thank you all for reading! I didn't realize we were done with this book already. But remember we have two books left. The next one is Who I Am!!! One of my favorite stories I have written on my YouTube.