Chapter 1 midnight is safe

(F/st) = favourite shirt
(F/s) = favourite shoes
(Y/n) = your name
(I/c) = ink colour
(E/c) =eye colour
You wake up, and not in a present way, after a nightmare you fell of your bed and woke up gasping. You glance over at your clock, 3:47 am. "AUGH! Same nightmare again, I have had to for 5 nights in a row!" You walk over to your closet and pull out your (f/st) and your (f/s) and put them on, you also grab your favourite pink hoodie, you open your window and jump onto the roof and climb down  your secret ladder and land on the lawn safety. "I hate this place." You say and you put up your hood to hide your face from everyone and everything around you. You sprint down the street and start to hear footsteps behind you. "(Y/n)!!!" You look behind you and see Gloves, he is pretty much your only friend.
"GLOVES *ahuh* w-what are you doing here?!"
"Are you running away again?"
"You first."
"Fine, I thought you may need some company, because you are always running away and I don't want you to! Now, you answer my question."
"Well I was just-"
Gloves slushes you and walks towards you, you start to feel weird so you back up a bit but he catches up anyway.
"Please don't run away, come with me! I am going to lnkopolis square! If you don't like your life here, try inkopolis with me!"
He grabs your arm and looks at you with big puppy eyes and you can't say no, not like you were going to anyway.
"Okay! I'll go with you!"
"YES! I hope we can spend lots of time together!"
You give him a weird look but agree with him anyway, it's not like he likes you, your just friends, right?
"Come on than! We can go right now! We can walk to the train station and I'll get us some tickets!"
He grabs your arm and pulls you down the street, you laugh and walk beside him.
"Are you going to pack anything?"
"No I'll just get stuff at the stores in inkopolis."
Just than Gloves gets a text and he pulls up his phone, he responds and puts his phone in his bag and continues to walk down the street with you.
"Who was that?"
"No one, just an old friend of mine."
You look at him and he looks into your (e/c) eyes and you look away quickly.
"Can you tell me who texted you?" You say to avoid awkwardness.
"My friend."
"Who is that?"
"No one."
"GLOVES TELL ME WHO IT IS!"
You lunge at him and grabs his phone and you open it.
"Who is Aloha?"
"Time to get a passcode."
You than start to laugh and he shoves his phone in his pocket.
"Aloha is my friend, he lives in inkopolis and I go to watch some of his turf wars when I go over to inkopolis."
"Oh cool! Can I maybe meet him?"
"Okay... but his friends may not like you."
"Why?"
"Well because your an o-"
You cut him off and look at him.
"An octoling, yah I know."
" LET ME SEND HIM A PIC!!! He may not mind that your an octoling."
You stop walking and do a cute pose and he snaps a picture of you and whispers something to himself as he sends the pic to Aloha. You continue to walk with Gloves but he is constantly texting Aloha and you start to get nervous that he won't like you. You start to sing, you love to sing and have entered a competition for singing and came in second place. You are so caught up in singing that you don't notice that Gloves is filming you.
"Heh heh."
You look beside you and see Gloves sending Aloha a video.
"DID YOU FILM ME?!?!?!"
"Maybe..."
You scoff and walk down the street with him, you turn a few corners and walk for about an hour and Gloves keeps texting Aloha,
"Oh no, he does not like me!"
You think and you start to panic a bit.
"Don't worry sweets, it's all ok."
Gloves says and you look at him weirdly and he relates what he said and slaps his hands over his mouth.
"Sorry (y/n)!! That was uncalled for!"
"Yah it was."
You say but a slight (I/c) blush formed and you pulled your hood over your head to hide that blush.
"What's wrong?"
"N-nothing."
You reach the train station and Gloves pays for the tickets as you hide your face from other inklings, he trots over to you and hands you your ticket and you take a deep breath.
"Now you can escape from your life and run away to inkopolis, with Gloves and meet so many new people."
You try to think happy, but you're so nervous because the only person you will know is Gloves. And if your lucky, Aloha.

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter had a lot of talking! I tried my best and I hope you liked it!
~Milk_fanfics