Chapter 2 Aloha

Gloves P.O.V

I look over at (y/n), she looks nervous but it's probably her first time on a train so I don't question it and I grab her arm and pull her on the train.
"Gloves?"
"Yes?"
She looks over at me and I feel overwhelmed when she scoots over closer to me and places her hand on top of mine but I know she is just nervous and she did not want to hold my hand for any romantic reason.
"I'm scared."
"It's okay! I have been to inkopolis square about 10 billion times! You'll be fine! I will make Sure no one hurts you in any way!"
"Thanks Gloves, you're a great friend."
She puts in her earbuds and turns on the latest squid sisters album and relaxes, just than I get a text from Aloha...

Aloha: Woah woah woah, she is an octoling?!

Gloves: yah but she is a great person! You will love her

Aloha: ...

Gloves: oh come on Aloha! Give her a chance!

Aloha: she is quite beautiful...

Gloves: oh ummm yah she really is.

Aloha: soooo I'll pick you guys up I guess?

Gloves: yah! Make your way over in about 2 hours we just got on a few minutes ago.

Aloha: okay! See you than! I can't wait to meet (y/n)!!

Gloves: trust me you'll love her!

Woah woah woah! Did Aloha call her beautiful?! I'm not jealous or anything but he is- she- uhhhh... never mind.
~time skip!! (Cuz what interesting things happen on a train? I guess it could crash but I'm getting off track and I'm too lazy.)~

We get off the train and (y/n) puts up her hood to hide her face, I look around a bit and I see Aloha on his phone.
"Aloha!"
He looks up from his phone and sees me and (y/n) and walks over to us.
"Hiiiii you must be (y/n)!"
"..."
"She is sorta shy around new people, don't worry she will warm up to you!"
I say putting my arm around her and smiling at her, she looks up a bit so we could only see her eyes, but she gasps and stumbles back a bit than finds her legs again and walks back up with us again and she burys her head in her hood and looks down again.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine..."
she whispers and grabs my arm, I chuckle awkwardly and look up at Aloha who is giving me an "are you done?" Look and laughs a bit before motioning for me and (y/n) to follow. We walk to his car and I climb in the front and (y/n) sits in the back.

"Hey sweets why don't you take off your hood? I want to see your face!"
Aloha says looking back at her and she looks shocked than slightly removes her hood and reveals her face. I see Aloha blush a light pink before turning back up front and I look back at (y/n) who looks sorta happy, Aloha starts the car and we drive off.
"Where are you going to be staying Gloves?"
"Maybe with you?"
"Sure! Will she be staying too?"
"Probably yah."
"Is that okay with you sweets?"
He looks back at her and she nods and sorta smiles at him.
"Okay! It's set you guys are staying with me!"
He drives off to his house and when we arrive she puts her hood back up so no one can see her.
"W-why do you call me sweets?"
She says shyly to Aloha and he stops to look at her.
"Well you're sweet aren't you?"
"It's just a little weird that you're calling me that and your a boy and I'm a girl. Not like I don't like it! I just find it a little strange."
He smiles at her and she sorta blushes and I give him the death glare but I make sure that (y/n) does not see.
We walk up to his house and he opens the door for her like a real gentlesquid.
"Are you going to take off your hoodie?"
He asks grabbing the bottom of her hoodie and she sorta shimmies away from him.
"N-no."
"Okay."
He lets go of her hoodie and grabs her arm to show her around and I see him looking at her, does he like her? No no no, he is just a gentlesquid that's all. I calm myself down and think, "Wait do I like her?! No no no I'm just a friend" I than hear...
"Can we take a picture?"
"Y-yea but d-don't post it."
Aloha pulls out his phone and takes a selfie with (y/n) and she does a smile I have never seen her do...
Was she in love?!