Chapter 15, even as an octoling

"B-because I..."
"Go on, you can tell me anything..."
"I-I'm nervous it might ruin our friendship..."
"Nothing can do that."
"Okay here it goes... I love you Aloha! You have made me feel safe and warm and whenever I'm around you I feel happy and calm and that nothing can hurt me!"
Aloha stares into your (e/c) eyes and smiles before falling into a huge pink blush.
"(Y-y/n)... come here..."
You walk towards him and hand him his visor, he grabs your hand and puts a pink squid necklace in your hand, you open the squid because it's a locket and see a picture of you and Aloha.
"A-Aloha..."
"That's how I feel..."
You hug him so tight and tears flow down your face as you smile so wide.
"Even if I'm an octoling?!"
"Even if your an octoling..."
You release him from the hug and he looks into your eyes, he grabs your face and pull you in, you are shocked by his movements but don't fight it, he pulls you closer and you look into his pink eyes before he starts at you for 3 seconds before...
Kissing you.
Your entire life flashes as he does, when he finally pulls away you look into his eyes and he smiles and jumps out of the bed, he grabs your hand and puts the necklace on you.
"You're moving in with me."
"Why?"
"I can't let you stay here and get abused by your family."
"Oh Aloha, thank you..."
"It's my pleasure."
You walk out with Aloha holding your hand and Hope fangirling behind you guys.
"Do you really love me Aloha?"
"Yes."
He takes you to the train station and gets you on the first train to inkopolis and away from your parents. You arrive and Hope will be moving into a nearby apartment so she can always see you.

{time skip}

"HEY GUYS!"
Aloha bursts through the door and sees Army, Skull, Mask, his team and team blue.
"AWWWWWWWWW YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!!"
Bobble hat says as she smiles.
You and the gang all talk for a bit before Aloha tells them the news about you two.
"THATS GREAT ALOHA!"
Everyone yells at almost the same time. Aloha looks at you and smiles...
Life together is going to be great.