Chapter 5 beach date

Alohas P.O.V

I follow (y/n) as she walks to the beach, she occasionally glances back at us and it makes me sorta happy. We got to the beach and she runs into the bathroom to change into her bikini and me Gloves and Mask wait for her as she changes.
"Soooooo Aloha..."
"What is it Mask?"
"Welllllllllllllllllllll..."
"Spit it out."
Mask points to (y/n) and she is talking to an inkling, I start to feel weird... almost like I'm jealous?! Gloves immediately storms up to him and I follow.
"Oh hey guys!"
"Who is that?!"
"Oh sorry Gloves! This is Army!"
"Army?! What are you doing here?!?!?!?"
"Well I came for I nice trip away from everyone and came across (y/n)!"
"Y-you don't mind that she is an octoling?!"
"No not really..."
"Why?"
"Well uhhhh I-"
Gloves sushes Army and Gloves looks annoyed, he tells me and Mask to follow them.
"Wait! Can someone please say with me?! We came to the beach to have fun! Not to whisper!!"
"She has a point Gloves. Let's have fun for a bit!"
Army yells as she gestures to her.
"Ffffiiiinnneeee."
"YOUPIE!"
I take (y/n)s hand and run off towards the water, she grabs a surfboard and follows me to the water.
"Wow I never knew you could surf!"
"Well you learn something new everyday!"
She smiles and looks at me as she jumps on her surfboard and starts catching waves.
"Wow you're good!"
"Thanks! With all that time I spent underground I had a lot of time to do this!!!"
I pause and look at her, she is gorgeous but she is an octoling, and she was underground for a reason...
Just than a big wave comes and knocks her off  her surfboard, she flys off and I sorta panic, we are close enough to the water that if I jump I could just make it, so I jump off and lunge towards her, I slam into her and we tumble on the sand a bit before stopping. I am towering over her as I am sorta sitting on her, she has her arms up above her head and her eyes and sorta closed as she squints up at the sun to look at my face.
"A-Aloha?"
"Yah?"
"This is awkward, but I can swim..."
"Oh... heheh sorry I guess."
"Oh and Aloha?"
"Yah?"
"Do you mind getting off of me?"
"OH! Sorry!!"
I awkwardly get off of her and help her up only to look over and see all my friends giggling like dweebs.
"Wowwww Aloha, real smooth."
"Like butter."
Mask and Army laugh as they look at me and Gloves is standing there not saying or doing anything.
"Sooo (y/n)... do you maybe want to go get something to eat?"
I say trying to avoid the permanent death stare that Gloves is giving me.
"SURE!!"
She laughs and I bend down, she jumps on my back and I give her a piggyback ride as we all walk over to a place near the beach that we can walk to and we get a table on an outside patio.
"Well that was cute!"
I look over to see my good old friends, team blue.
"Oh hey guys!"
"Have room for 4 more?"
I look over at Gloves witch was a BIG mistake. He death glares me like there is no tomorrow and I look away and back at specs who is waiting for a response.
"Yah! Pull up a chair!"
They come in and join the last 4 person table to ours and they sit down.
"Sooo Aloha."
I look up from my so called invincible squid phone and up at Mask.
"Did you notice that almost all of us are boys?"
I look at headphones and bobble hat who are talking and joking around with (y/n).
"No I didn't notice that."
I look at (y/n) who is playing squid jump on her phone and she looks up at me.
"What? Can't a girl play squid jump in piece?"
She giggles and puts her phone away.
"Not looking like that she can't!"
She blushes at my flirty comment and everyone sorta laughs.
"AUGH! OWW JESUS WHO FRICKING KICKED ME?!"
Someone kicked me from under the table after and I look up at Gloves who is sitting across from me on his squid phone.
"GLOVES WHY THE FUCK DID U KICK ME?!"
"WOAH language."
"AUGH!"
I get up and walk away from Gloves.
"Wait! Aloha!"
It's Army, I was sorta hoping that it would be (y/n) but whatever.
"What?"
"How do you know that it was Gloves who kicked you?"
"HE WAS DEATH GLARING ME THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS WITH (Y/N)!!"
"Woah woah, but why was he doing that"
"I don't know..."
"Maybe he is... jealous about you hanging around with her!"
"No no no, he does not like her!"
"Are you sure about that?"
Army points to Gloves who now took my spot and is sitting next to...
(Y/n)...

WOW NOW THAT WAS A LONG CHAPTER! Over 800 words!
Anyway...
Bye!
~Milk_fanfics