Chapter 8 hard to be forgiven

Alohas P.O.V

"What do you want Gloves?!"
"Can I come in?"
"*sigh* Yah whatever..."
Gloves comes in the house and he has a gift in his hand, he looks at me than sits down on the chair beside me.
"Here this is for you."
He hands me the box witch is VERY heavy, I place it on my lap and look at him.
"What is this?"
"Open it you big dummy!"
I tear open the gift and it's a book, it looks like a photo book, I open it to see a letter, there is about 7 of them.
"Go on..."
I open one of the letters that is marked 1 and read it...
First entry...
Wow inkopolis is cool! I am apparently going to meet a boy named Aloha and I'm PUMPED!! Gloves is super excited for me to meet him so I am extra excited because Gloves is my BEST friend ever! We got to the train station and I am nervous because I have never been on a train before. I am also running away from my home, my so called parents are inklings and they don't get me at all! I'm just lucky I have Gloves or I would've already jumped off a bridge. My mom is a jerk and makes me do EVERYTHING like chores and cleaning and doing the laundry witch sucks because I don't even get paid! My dad, well, he hurts me and that's why I run away every night to finally get away from him, that's why I always do this thing called midnight is safe, every night I run away at midnight and stay out there for as long as I can because who know what my dad would do to me if I got caught. When I'm out there I try to find anything to soothe my pain, I have tried banging my head against a wall to try and forget my life, I have tried hanging out with friends but hey plot twist, I don't have anyone and I don't want to wake up Gloves. I have thought about drugs but I would never do that! I have also thought about sueiside... but I just can't, I can't! I have tried but whenever I go to do it, I think about Gloves... he may not even miss me, but I can't risk hurting him because of my pain... I want to, but I can't.

I close up the letter and look at Gloves...
"Should I even be reading these?"
"She gave them to me and told me to give them to someone that I trusted with my life, and that she trusts, so she would have someone to talk to other than me. But you can't tell anyone about them or even show anyone anything! Not even a pic or anything!"
"I swear... on my life to never tell anyone or anything about these letters."
"Don't read anymore letters now, read one per day, maybe look at some of the pics!"
I flip through the book and see many pics of me and her, some of her and Gloves and some of her with other inklings and stuff. But the most were of me and her, one made me smile and blush, it was of her kissing my forehead and it was the most recent one taken.
It was probably of today when I passed out because I was on the couch and she was sitting on the ground beside me with a first aid kit, my visor was on the table and I looked pretty beet up, but I still loved that picture.
"Is this all for me?"
"Yes..."
"S-so you trust me with this stuff?!"
"With my life."
"Wow I don't know what to say..."
"Can you forgive me?"
"I look at him for a long long time as I think, his green tentacles are in the latest trend and so are his clothes, like always, classic Gloves.
"Can you? I can't go on any longer without knowing!!"
"Well I..."

HELLO MY SQUIDS AND OCTOPUSES!!
Sorry for the cliffhanger! I just want suspense😂😂
Anyway I want to know... do you think Aloha will forgive Gloves? And if you were Aloha would you forgive him?
Anyway...
Stay fresh!!!
~Milk_fanfics
(Also go follow Toni_sm3!!)