Chapter 7 over rage.

Alohas P.O.V

"HOLD ME BACK!"
I yell as I lunge towards Gloves with pure hate in my eyes, I land on top of him but just than headphones and specks grab me and pull me off of him.
"YOU TOLD (Y:N) THAT I DID NOT LIKE HER HOW SHE WAS SO SHE WOULD CHANGE! YOUR SUCH AN ASSHOLE!!!"
"ALOHA PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!!"
"WHY WOULD I EVER LISSEN TO YOU?! YOU LYED TO ME! YOU LYED TO (Y/N) YOU LYED TO EVERYONE!!!"
"PLEASE!"
"AND THE LAST THING I WANT IS TO EVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!"
I break free from headphones and specks grasp and lunge towards him pulling out my 69 gal blaster.
"ALOHA!"
I look behind me to see (y/n)... she has tears in her eyes, she shakes her head shooting all the pink ink off reviling her purple tentacles and wiping off the inkling makeup, I stop in my tracks at her glance and she looks at me before turning around and running away.
"WAIT! (Y/N)!!"
I go to get up but than Gloves slammed me to the ground. He grabs my weapon and throws it away from me before pulling out his splat dullies and putting one against my face.
"I TRYED TO EXPLAIN TO YOU BUT YOU DID NOT LISSEN!"
He grabs my shirt and lifts up only to slam my head back on the ground. My visor falls off and my vision goes blurry, my ears are ringing and I am trying to say conches but it is very hard, I kick Gloves and punch him in the face, he gets off of me and I grab my weapon and- I- uggghhhh-.......

{TIME SKIP!!! (Aloha passed out)}

I wake up to the sound of (y/n) talking, I am on her couch in her house.
"W-what happened?"
"G-gloves h-he-"
She stops talking and looks at me with tears in her eyes, she brushes her hand up my face and wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a hug.
"IM SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!..."
She starts to cry and I kiss her on the cheek,..
"As long as you're here I would never die."
"That was cheesy.💧"
"I know..."
I try to get up but feel a SHARP pain in my left leg.
"AAAUUUUUUGGGGGUUUUHHHHHHHH!"
I screech falling back onto the couch and holding back tears from running down my face.
"MY LEG!"
"DONT MOVE ALOHA! Gloves must've done something to your leg!"
I look down to see her wrapping a bandage around my leg and smiling at me before tearing the bandage and tapping it down with medical tape.
"Th-thanks..."
"I told Gloves to go away but I think he may stop by later today."
"That's fine as long as you're here."
"Now you need to say off your leg, just rest, I'm going to go get some stuff from the store, I called Army and the rest of the s4 over to keep you company."
"Thanks (y/n)~🎶"
"No problem~🎶"
She closes the door and I sit there on the couch, I glance over to see a book, it's labeled...
Summer 2009
(In this story you are 17)
I reach over and open it, I see pictures of Gloves and (y/n), they look so happy as kids, they were drinking juice boxes, playing soccer and just being kids. I start to feel bad and tears flow down my eyes.
"I ruined there friendship didn't I"
"No Aloha he deserved it."
"Yah I know but they were such good friends!"
"She deserves better."
"Not like this!"
As I am having a mini argument with myself I hear a knock at the door...
"Aloha? It's me Gloves!"

HELLOOOOOOO!!!!
I hope you liked this! I had to make it quick because Toni_sm3 (my friend) was going to kill me because of the cliffhanger!
Oh if you don't mind plz follow toni_sm3 because she works hard on her story's and the one she is working on (a hole in my heart) is RLLY good!!
Thanks!
~Milk_fanfics