Chapter 14 the most stressful moments of my life

You arrived at the hospital and it was 3:46 am. You climb out with Hope and a nurse leads you and Hope to a room for a check up as Aloha is put in a room with many others nurses.
"Is he going to be okay?!"
You ask scared for his life.
"I don't know, that attack was strong and he was lucky you had a first aid kit or he would've bleed to death."
"Aloha..."
A tear flows down your face and Hope pulls down her bandana and puts her hand on your shoulder.
"It's going to be okay..."
"I hope your right Hope... I really really like him and if he dies before I can tell him how I feel... I don't know how I can go on!"
You sit there and Hope hands you a tissue every once and a while, you cry knowing how Aloha may die in there and you can't do anything about it, and that he will never ever know how you feel if he dies.
Your heart pounds and your eyes fill with tears, you prey that he will be okay...
{time skip brought to you by you crying and potatos.}
"(Y/n) wake up..."
You are gently shaken awake by Hope.
"W-what is it Hope?"
"You fell asleep, oh and we will be staying here for the night."
"O-okay..."
She leads you to a room and as you walk over you try to see Aloha but the curtains are closed and the room is almost sound proof.
"A-Aloha..."
"Calm down (y/n) he will be fine...."
"Thanks for having hope, Hope."
"Hey it's my name."
"I know..."
You sit in the room and a doctor runs in with a smile on his face.
"GREAT NEWS GUYS!!"
"OH WHAT IS IT?!?! SPILL DA TEA!!"
Hope yells springing up off the bed.
"Aloha will almost 100% survive this but he may have to stay here for a long time."
"THATS GREAT!!!"
You shoot up with tears in your eyes and hug the doctor.
"I can't wait to make you guys a couple!"
"HOPE!!!"
You chase her around for a bit before sitting down and falling asleep. Knowing that Aloha is safe you fall asleep very easily.

{time skip.....}

Alohas P.O.V

I wake up in the, hospital?! I look over and see (y/n) sitting there with my visor in her hands.
"(Y-y/n)?..."
"Yah Aloha?"
"T-thank you..."
"No problem, I always want to help you."
"W-why?"
"Well I-"
She is cut off by another octoling barging into the room.
"Oh hey Hope!"
"Hope?!"
"Oh yah sorry Aloha, this is Hope, she saved me."
"N-nice to meet you Hope."
I look back at (y/n).
"So why did you save me?"
"Well it's because I-"

HELLO!!!
Sorry if this chapter was crap. I wanted to get a new one out for all of you guys! Oh and sorry for the cliffhanger!
Toni is probably going to kill me😶
Anyway guys...
STAY FRESH NEVER FROSEN!
~milk_fanfics.
Toni_sm3: "HEY WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ON ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER YOU JERK?!?!"
Me: "o-oh sorry Toni... plz don't kill meh..."
Me (still): well gotta run, Toni is gonna kill meh.
Toni: "GET BACK HERE ASHEY!!!!!"
Me: "STAY FRESH NEVER FROSEN!"