Chapter 7: Danny

*Danny's POV*

"Brusnop" "Brusnop" "Brusnop"

The crowd began chanting. Great. Today of all days, he day Ben admits his love for someone they want this?

Me and Ben look at each other knowing exactly what the crowd wants. It's become part of the set now. Hey, we do what pleases the audience.

I walked closer to Ben as the other band members started to play a slow beat. He stepped towards me and reached out his hands. I locked our fingers together and pulled him closer. His arms wrapped around my waist and I wrapped around him. I pulled him closer to me breathing in his scent. My hands slipped down to rest on his perfect ass. I closed my eyes and heard his breathig slow as our lips drew closer together. I felt his lips brush against my own and could taste his sweetness in my mouth. I nibbled at his lip and began to suck at his lip rings. He let out a moan. I brushed the hair off his neck and started to plant kisses all the way down to his collar bone before finding my way back to his lips. He bit my bottom lip asking for entry and our tongues battled for dominance. He won. I let out a sigh as he drew his hand down my back squeezing my ass. He began to grind against me but I pulled away before he could cause me to get visibly excited. I was reluctant to pull away from his delicious lips but he's just a straight guy putting on a show for the crowd.

I jumped away from him back towards the microphone. "We've got one last song for you guy's it's called Run Free."

"Thank you motherfuckers and goodnight."

I sign off and run off the stage greeted by the arms of our guitarist.

"Amazing show Danny."

"Naww, Benji I wouldn't be able to do it without such an incredible guitarist."

He blushed and tried to hide his head under his unstyled mess of hair.

"Aww are you embarassed?"

He shook his head blushing even more.

"Whats up babe, your the colour of a tomato?"

"Danny, leave me the fuck alone. Please."

Woah. That was unexpected.