Chapter 11: Ben

*Ben's POV*

I walked back to the bus trying to avoid fans. I couldn't deal with them right now. I climbed on board, the bus was silent. I suppose the other guys are all hanging out with fans then will go off to a bar. I wish I could go to a bar, get drunk and forget my problems but by doing that I would become Danny which would just remind me of him... Danny. He must be out there choosing which slut to bang tonight.

I headed to the bathroom, that's where I store my relief. Hmm, the doors locked. *Knock Knock*

No reply...

That's odd.

"Hello?"

Still no reply...

*Bang Bang Bang* I knocked the door as hard as I could.

No noise could be heard...

I'm really not in the mood for this. Someone probably just fell asleep in there or something.

I headed to the kitchen and found he sleeping pills. I popped 5 of them, that should be enough to let me sleep.

I went back to my bunk stumbling as the pills started to work their magic.

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up, my head throbbing. I picked up my phone, 22:50. Wow, those sleeping pills really don't work... but now I desperately need a pee.

I rolled out of my bunk and stumbled to the bathroom.

Knock knock knock.

Are they seriously still in there?

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

"Hello, is someone in there?"

...

"If you don't open this fucking door or at least reply I'm breaking this door open."

...

"Help..."

"Hello who's in there?"

"Ben, please hel..."

"Danny mate, hold on."

I stepped back and with all the force my scrawny legs offered me I kicked the door open."

There on the floor lay the lifeless body of our singer.

"Danny!"

"Danny, Danny wake up!"

"Please, Danny!"

"DANNY!!!"