Chapter 4: This one is About Four

(since the first 3 chapters were from Gelatin's POV, this one is from Four's . lol )

Four's P.O.V.

Thunk. "Ow!" I pull my hand from Six's grip and bring it up to my horns, ducking under the door jam. "Stop pulling me through doors." She had turned around and looked up at me, "Oh, sorry Four," she laughed, "Still not used to you being taller than me." I turn to throw the front door closed, locking it behind us. When I look back at Six, her arms were crossed and she looked kind of worried.

"What... What's wrong?" I ask. "Come sit down," she said, sitting in the armchair by the door. I sat on the couch, putting my arm on the armrest and holding my face. "Four," Six began, "what happened?" I'm confused, "What do you mean?" She leaned back, putting her hands in her lap, "I got a call from X-" I flinched when she said his name, "- and he seemed really upset about something. He said something about you that I couldn't catch so I decided to ask y-" "No." She stared at me, "No what?"

I swear my eyes were being stabbed with needles, I stared at the ground, letting my indigo bangs fall over my face. Now I couldn't see Six sitting across from my anymore, I just saw blurry light and blue. When was the last time I cried in front of her... or even cried at all? Something's moving. What's moving? Am I shaking? I'm shaking, oh god.

I hear the sound of the armchair moving, like someone was getting up, then a pressure on the couch beside me, and then an arm around my shoulders. "I'm sorry," Six said, "I don't know whats going on but I don't want you to cry." I laughed, pulling my sleeves over my hands and covering my face, I don't want to cry either. "I'm surprised word hasn't gotten to you yet," I think I stuttered somewhere there, "especially with how much I see you talking with people at the school."

I breathed in deeply, removing my hands from my face and leaning back, my hair falling out of my face. She pulled her arm back when I sat up, "So... could you tell me what happened?" I pull my ponytail out, brush all my hair back with my fingers and put it back in. "Yeah, okay." I paused for a second, then shook my head. "I don't know what he was trying to say to you, but... I caught him," I paused, I really don't want to talk about it, but I continued, "making out with s-somebody e-else..."

I whispered that last part to myself, mostly because I didn't want to hear it. Six gasped, "Oh, Four I'm-" I slammed my fist on the arm of the couch, making a surprisingly loud noise, "and not even just that!" I started to raise my voice a little, tearing up again. "But that boy was also in a relationship!"

I felt static in the air around me. "And- and that guys poor boyfriend also fucking caught them! On- on the same instance!" "Four, for god's sake- calm down." But I was too upset to listen to her, I kept going on and on, and crying. I think I heard the door open, I wasn't listening really. "Four, please yOU-" I felt a hand on my shoulder for a second, then I heard a yelp, and Six brought her hand back quickly.

I can't tell you how fast I stopped talking and turned to look at her, the moment I did I heard behind me- "FOUR!" I jumped, looking away from Six, who was sitting on the ground holding her hand to her chest. Two stood right by the door face in his hand, he sighed, walking over to a whiteboard. He erased the '64' out from under a note that said 'Days without someone getting zapped.' "You were doing so well," he sounded really disappointed.

"Sorry, Two." I said, the electricity around me dispersing into the air, "I... I didn't mean to." He shook his head, "apologize to Six, then go to bed, I'm too tired to deal with this right now." Two left, going upstairs. I stood up and walked over to Six, holding out my hand. "Sorry..." She took my hand and stood up, then hugged me, "Its okay, Four, just listen to me next time you're upset." I nodded and went upstairs to my room.

I sat on my bed, holding my head in my hands. I didn't mean to zap her, I really didn't. I doubt Two believed me when I said that. I've only zapped one of them two other times and it was definitely on purpose, and whenever I zap anyone at school, its always because I want to. Six is probably going to try to tell him it wasn't my fault. It wasn't, but she always does that, even when it is. So Two probably won't believe her.

I layed down, feet hanging of the edge for a second, the bed was too short. I turned on my side and pulled my legs to chest. Maybe I should actually sleep, that was horrible to re-experience. Suddenly, bzzt- bzzt- My phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled it out, with a little struggle because I was laying on the arm I decided to use. New text from: Gelatin.

I smiled, opening the message. Gelatin was one of the first nice people since I moved here, he seemed so innocent I honestly feel worse for him than I do myself. My phone buzzed again, right, message, I spaced out.

Gelatin is online

Hey, Four!

Four is online

Um, heyy?

Sorry I opened the app then spaced out

What's up?

Nothing much

I just wanted to see if you wanted to come see a movie with me and some of my other friends tomorrow

Other people. Gross, but, maybe this is a good time to try and get a better reputation

Yeah, sure

Let me ask my brother first

I got up from my bed, stumbling over my own feet, and left my room. I walked down the hall to Two's room. I knocked on the door, "GOD- Six, I get it- he didn't mean it just let me sle-" he opened the door, "Oh, Four, sorry, what whats wrong?" I rubbed my arm. "I just wanted to ask if, if I could go out tomorrow... with- with some friends?" He looked at me with a sad-ish face, he smiled, "Yeah, sure, now let me sleep." He closed the door, and I went to bed.

He said yeah

(A/n am gonna put a description/ picture of the numbers in the next chapter k? k bye )