Chapter 6: It Started Off

Gelatin's P.O.V.

We start walking out of the theater. "Man, that was dumber than I expected." I said, stretching my arms above my head. "It wasn't dumb," Firey said, shoving me slightly, "you guys just have bad taste in movies!" We all laughed at him except for... I stopped walking and turned around. Four was just about to walk down the path opposite, he looked... very uncomfortable to say the least. "Wait a second..." I said to my friends before running back and grabbing Four's arm. He jumped and turned to me.

"Where are you goin'?" I said with a slight smile, "the day isn't over yet." He looked down at me. "I'm goin' home. Your friends obviously don't want to hang out with me." I mean... he was right, they really obviously didn't. But if I asked them to- Four pulled his arm out of my hand, "I'll see you at school," he smiled, "'kay?" I frowned, no, not okay. But "Okay..." I said anyway. He smiled down at me again and started to walk off. I walked back to Firey, Barf Bag, and Naily. 

Firey shook his head at me, "you shouldn't talk to him." We all start walking, "Why not?" I ask. Naily turned around and started walking backwards to talk to us, "oh he's not a, what ya call a good kid-" "You're gonna trip." "- in fact he'd be called a bad kid by a normal person." "Why? What he do?" We were now off of the theater area and in the neighborhood area, "as far as we know he's hurt, like, a bunch of people, and is just plain mean." Naily said.

Before I could say anything, Firey started off saying something, "Oh, I heard this one time he got into a fight with this kid and broke the guy's arm." "I- what?" "Yeah don't even think the kid did anything, I think they just wanted a fight or somethin-" "Well, I mean he pulled a knife on me but sure not doing anything is close enough." We all looked up and saw Four leaning on the door of one of the houses. "Eh... What?" "I said the kid pulled a knife on me so I broke his arm." The other three looked at each other for a second, "Kay we'll keep that in mind." They started walking again. 

I didn't start walking, Naily turned around, "Gelatin?" I shook my head, smiled, and waved at them before skipping up to the porch. I walked up to Four and looked at him, "What're you doing outside?" He looked at me then down the street, "I don't have a key and no one's home." "Oh, well, do you wanna come to my house? I have a key." He smiled at me, looked at the window beside the door, then back at me, "Sure, why not."

My house wasn't too far, just past the park and down the street, so it didn't take that long to get there, just about twenty... fifteen... minutes. We talked as we walked down the street, about classes, despite the fact Four didn't seem to have payed attention to them. We reached my house and he followed me up the path to the door. I unlocked the door and as we stepped inside, Four said, "Nice house." I smiled, said thanks, then called out to see if anyone was home.

"Mom? Jell-o?" I called, receiving no response I grabbed Four's hand and pulled him along down the hall and up the stairs. "Oh- Where we going?" He asked, "We're gonna go to my room so Jell-o can't bother us when he gets back and also I have a TV!" He laughed and started walking beside me, "Okay then." I pulled him into my room and let go of his hand to go turn the TV I got a few years ago. 

Four sat on the floor near my bed and I grabbed the controller to the Tv, putting something random on, I didn't really care. I sat next to him and we started talking again. At some point I grabbed a sketchbook I had and started showing him stuff I drew. "Hey, Gelatin." "Yeah?" "Can I draw something?" I grinned, "Yeah! Sure," I started flipping through the pages to find a blank one. Then for some reason the papers all just settled at a drawing I did a while back and my heart sank.

The drawing was of me and all of my friends and... him... in front of the high school being all happy and stuff. I just kinda... set the book down on the ground. Four looked at the drawing, then at me as I just stared. He reached over and closed it. "Why don't we watch this movie instead?" He said, gesturing to the TV that had started playing a movie. I pushed the book under my bed, rubbed my eyes and looked up, "Yeah, sure."

Time skip brought to you by how absolutely tired I am

 We were sat there for the whole time the movie went on, and, not gonna lie, unlike the movie we watched earlier it was actually really good. And it gave me an idea. Y'see the movie was about these two people doing one of those "fake relationship" things to make their exes jealous and it worked. So, upon thinking about this idea my first instinct was to whisper, "We should do that."

"Huh?" "What they did!-" I pointed to the TV "-look how well it turned out." Four stared at the TV for a second, "Its just a movie, though." I sighed and rubbed my face, "yeah you're righ-" "But, if you think it'll work," he looked at me and smiled, "I'll do that for you." I smiled and threw myself at Four and hugged him, "Thank you!" He hugged back slightly, "Yeah, buddy, anything for you."

A/n ho boy here we go yall, and btw thank u all for reading and for the support love u guys bye