Chapter 7:

a/n theres a certain way i wanted to write gelatin that ive been failing at so am gonna try harder. also sorry for not updating for like 22 days

Gelatin's P.O.V.

I'm so smart, aren't I? This is the perfect idea! I tumbled back into my room after walking Four to the door and flopped on my bed. I sit up and look at the tv, which had gone to some random show. I grabbed the remote off the floor and turned it off. I hadn't taken my shoes off when we came back so I kicked them off and under my bed. Then I threw myself back onto it, pulling my phone out of my pocket on the way down and holding it above me. :3 . I definitely did not drop it on my face the first attempt unlocking it, ha ha. Anyway, I unlocked my phone and opened YouTube out of boredom. I scrolled through recommended for a bit before I noticed my notifications, Jell-o has tagged you and a friend in a photo! Oh boy, he's taken a real photo? And posted it? I rolled my eyes at myself and smiled, clicking on the notification.

Out of habit I looked down at the caption before the picture, I think my brother already has a new bf lol. I did that half-laugh think, then read it again, then I dropped my phone on my face. I picked it up and sat up. The picture was me and Four watching that movie and it looked like it was taken from my window. Which is weird because I'm not on the first floor. I set my phone down and went over to my window, opening it. I leaned out and looked up, "Jell-o? Are you on the roof again." I look over to his window, it was open. He only leaves it open if he's up there, so I heave myself out the window and hold onto the windowsill so I don't fall. I reach up to the edge of the roof and pull myself up, almost slipping, buuut... as I expected, Jell-o was right there and pulled me the rest of the way up.

"What have I said about trying to get up here when I'm not there to help you?" He said, fake-scoldingly. I grinned at him, "But you were here!"  We both laughed, "Alright," he said, after we stopped, "seriously though, be careful, Mom'll kill me if you die!" We laugh again, "Okay, okay, I will," I replied.  We scoot up higher onto the roof so we both don't fall. I look down at the ground and smile, I like sitting up here with Jell-o, its like sitting in a bubble of security and warmth. You know that feeling? "So, Gelatin?" "Yeah?" I looked back up at Jell-o, he was staring at me and grinning, "Who was that?" "Huh?" He pulled out his phone and showed me the picture again, "Oh! Duh... haha. That's my fr... friend, Four!" I sorta hesitated saying 'friend," and I'm pretty sure that Jell-o caught that cause he just stared at me like :> . "Sure, 'friend'" he said, putting his phone back.

We sat on the roof for a while, just til the sun was getting low but the sky was still blue. Blue, I like the color blue, 'specially light sky blues, they're very pretty. "We should probably get down now, Gel," Jell-o said. "Yeah, probably." "Wait here." He crawled/stumbled down to the edge and swung quickly down and into his window.  After a minute of being up there alone I hear, "Okay!" from my window and head down. Jell-o helps me back inside and goes back into his own room to close his window, which I hear a minute later shut as I go to shut mine. I grab my phone and lay back on my bed. I unlock it again, the post was still open and had more comments... mostly along the lines of 'uh, what?' and 'stalker,' the latter being more joking. I tossed my phone on my nightstand and rolled over. "I'm tired," I mutter to myself for no reason. I look out the window, its just starting to get orange-ish in the sky but I close my eyes and fall asleep anyway.

Time skip brought to you by where ever you are from steven universe

"Auuugh," I groaned, leaning against the car window. Jell-o glanced over to me and laughed, "If you hadn't slept for so long you wouldn't be so tired." "How does that even work?" I asked, pulling up the collar of my sweater over my face to block the sun. He made the 'I don't know' sound and kept driving. I pulled my sweater off my face and looked out the window. "Why don't you listen to music while we drive, that always wakes you up." "I left my earbuds on my nightstand." "Ah, bummer. Just go to sleep then, I can wake you up when we get there." Jell-o said. "No, noo. It's not far enough for that." I bonked my head off the window on purpose a couple times, until Jell-o told me to stop. 

Yeah, it wasn't far enough for that. Just a minute later Jell-o pulled into the school parking lot. I stumbled out the door and grabbed my backpack before closing it. "You gonna be able to make it through the day without passing out?" Jell-o said, walking around the car to me. "Yeah... Probably." He ruffled my hair, "K, don't pass out in class." I nodded and Jell-o walked away. I walked over to the entrance to the school and looked around. I leaned against the wall and sat down, looking around at people hanging out before the bell. I layed my head on my knees.  "Maybe I can just.... sleep." And then right as I said that it was like I could hear everything being said in the universe. "Dang it," I said, looking back up.

a/n man fuck depression. i dont wanna do anythign. i mangaed this forr you guys tho cuz I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve you =) ok im sleep  now