Chapter 9: Anxiety?

(a/n: happy new year!)

(also angst warning i guess?)

Gelatin's P.O.V.

I layed in my bed starting at my phone, kinda spacing out. Jell-o didn't say anything when he picked me up and my mom didn't say anything either when we got home so I guess I didn't get caught! I smiled to myself and put my phone down, rolling over. I stared at the ceiling and started thinking, you know when you're tired but not 'fall asleep' tired quite yet? That's how I felt, so I just started thinking. I started thinking about my current situation. I was so proud of my idea, but then I thought, 'Is this gonna work?' Then I thought about Donut. I laughed, silently. If you told me two years ago that my most favoritest person would do... that, I would not believe you. 

How could I? He was so amazing, even if he was mean and rude... and condescending... and short tempered... sometimes. I curled up partly into a ball. Just sometimes... I stuck a hand in my hair in an attempt to run it through it out of anxiety. No, I just did something wrong. Why else would he do that- I started scratching my wrist subconsciously- We were apart for so long... yeah... what was he supposed to do? I still feel like I've been wronged, though. Because I was.... I was wronged! That wasn't something he should've done. 

When we get back together he won't do it again though, I'll be enough then.

Everything's weird... Why are night thoughts the weirdest? Why do the weird things have to come when you're the most vulnerable? That doesn't seem fair. Life doesn't seem fair right now. Suddenly I feel something warm on my left arm. I zone back into reality and sit up, turning my lamp on. I look at my arm and realize that I scratched my forearm so badly it started bleeding, a lot. The moment I saw it it started to sting. I got up and hurried into the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a cloth from under the sink and ran it under the water for a second before cleaning off my arm. I sighed and wrung the cloth out, then grabbing bandages from the cabinet. With some difficulty I managed to wrap my forearm in the bandage and secure it like you're supposed to. I put the stuff away and looked in the mirror. I stared into my own eyes and leaned over the counter.

My red eyes were kind of dull. I blinked and smiled at myself. Bright color with a dull shine, that's no fun!  I laughed and felt better, I looked to my side and saw the hairbrush. So out of boredom and not wanting to go back to bed yet, I brushed my hair. It took a while and by the end I felt tired enough to go to bed and not have to think. I tied my hair back while walking to bed into a tight fluffy mid ponytail.

Time skip by the satisfying fact that that was 500 words even.

"What happened to your arm?" Jell-o walked into the kitchen where I was rinsing out my bowl from breakfast. "Uh, tripped and got scratched," I dropped the bowl in the sink, making a loud clatter. He looked at me for a second, "Okay, well, go get your shoes on so we can leave." I left the room and put my shoes on, grabbing my backpack on my way to the door. I followed Jell-o out to the car and we headed to the school. 

We got to the school and a minute or two after we got there so I headed to my first class.

T i m e s k i p y a h h h s o r r y lumch tome

I walked out of my classroom and was immediately tackled, kinda, by Firey. He held me by the shoulders and looked me in the eyes, "Where were you yesterday??" "Uhhhh-" I hesitated, "A-at home?"  He looked mad and concerned. I smiled and he stared at me. It was quiet for a second. "Fine! I skipped!" I pushed him off me. "Why??" "I was tired, I wanted to sleep in!" We started walking to the cafeteria. He didn't say anything for a second. "Gelatin." He called. "What?" 

"He's a bad influence on you." I stopped, "What?" "I said Four's a bad influence on you." I turned to him, "How do you even know I was with him?" Firey looked at me like, 'really?' He took out his phone and I walked over to look at it. He showed me Four's profile, he made a post with that damn tree picture. I blushed, "Oh god dammit." He closed his phone and put it in his pocket. We didn't say anything for a second.  

All of a sudden he laughs, "you look like a girl." I gasped over dramatically, "RUDE! You can't just yell at me then insult me!" "Who said it was an insult?" "I did!" He patted my head, "it's not an insult, what's an insult is telling you that you have a bad taste in men." I crossed my arms, "Do not! Shut up!" "Don't shut up?" "No!!" We laugh and continue walking, "Seriously though, Gel, you need to.." he trailed off. 

"I need to what?" "Dude what happened to your arm?" "Huh? Oh I got scratched." "By w h a t ?" I thought of an explanation, then sighed, "My... self?" "Why'd you scratch yourself?" "It was an accident. Like, c'mon why would I scratch myself on purpose?" He stared at me, I looked around to find a way out of this conversation. I saw Four standing by a wall, looking at his phone. "H-hey look, my boyfriend, I'm gonna go now!" I walked away pretty quickly, "Gelatin!" Firey called behind me.

I ignored him, "Hey, Four!" I called out, he looked up. He smiled at me as I approached, "Hey, Gelatin." He glanced behind me at Firey, "Your friend looks bothered." "Yeah..." He looked back at me and smiled, "I'm gonna do something to bother him even more." "Huh?" He grabbed my chin and tilted my face up, then he leaned down and kissed me. Like, a real kiss. My face heated up and I heard someone storming over.

"Okay, NO." Firey grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me away. He dragged me away to the cafeteria and Four laughed behind us. He waved at me, smiling, and I waved back. Firey dragged me to our table and we sat down. I had a hand over my mouth and everyone was confused.

Honestly so was I.

(A/n im in such a gay mood so heres some kisses just to piss firey off cuz i thought that would be funny. anyway, so, pls critisize if u feel the need to cuz i know somethings wrong but i cant figure it out.)

(a/n critizise me pls)