Shunsuke Otosaka x Reader

Be warned, this will get slightly disturbing. (Suicidal person and probably triggering. Also slightly angsty)

Few minutes after waking up, Shunsuke let's out a deep sigh. Normally being quite calm and pleased with everything, it was strange to feel so reluctant about today. He got up, making his way to the bathroom to begin his morning routine.

With another heavy sigh, he plopped on his seat. "Good morning, big bro-" his younger sister Ayumi stopped mid sentence when she saw the look in his eyes. "What's wrong, big brother?"

"Hm? Why do you ask?" He looked up to see his two younger siblings looking at him worriedly.

"Well," his younger brother spoke, "you seem bit down. Shouldn't you be excited? It's the first day of middle school for you, right?"

"Oh yeah!" Ayumi beamed in realisation. "I'm so happy for you, big brother! We can celebrate by me making some delicious lunch for you."

Shunsuke smiled. He will never get tired of his sister's constant enthusiasm.

"Sounds nice."

On his way to school, something unfortunate took place. As he crossed the street, he saw a young girl. To say she was beautiful couldn't fully cover it. Her (h/l) (h/c) moved with every movement she made, the gentle breeze aiding it. Her eyes, although looking incredibly dazed, had the most unique tint of (e/c) in them, captivating the young boy even more.

What took place next happened so fast. As someone called out to the girl, a truck headed her way, speeding through without any control to it. Before Shunsuke could move a muscle, there was a loud crash.

Everything and everyone went completely silent for a moment. People began to gather, trying to find survivors and helping out the wounded. Shunsuke, however, remained stunned. He could have saved her. He could have saved her if he was there in time.

The nagging thought remained in his head, even after everything he has been through; from the happy moments with his family to the moment he got captured by the strange men in white jackets. It all changed when his brother, Yū freed him from his restraints, allowing him to use his ability.

Time warping.

Shunsuke time warped right to the morning of his first day of school. He laid on his tatami matt, blinking several times, remembering what took place today. He rushed to the bathroom, cleaned himself up and sat down on his regular seat. His heart was beating tremendously remembering the girl with the unique (e/c) eyes.

"Good morning, big bro-" his younger sister Ayumi stopped mid sentence when she saw the look in his eyes. "What's wrong, big brother?"

"Hm? Why do you ask?" He looked up to see his two younger siblings looking at him worriedly.

"Well," his younger brother spoke, "you seem bit down. Shouldn't you be excited? It's the first day of middle school for you, right?"

"Oh yeah!" Ayumi beamed in realisation. "I'm so happy for you, big brother! We can celebrate by me making some delicious lunch for you."

Shunsuke smiled. "Sounds nice."

Faster than before, he ate his breakfast and shoved his lunch box in his bag. Ayumi and Yū stared at their brother. "Big brother's so weird," Yū mumbled with a sigh.

"Not true!" Ayumi defended.

Shunsuke ran down the street. He had to hurry if he wanted to make it in time. As he spotted the young girl, looking just as dazed as the first time he saw her.

"Look out!" He yelled, snapping the (h/c) haired girl out of her deep thoughts. Her head snapped at the speeding truck coming her way. She was too stunned to move and shut her eyes to embrace the impact. Instead she was tackled to the ground by someone. A loud crash was heard.