Ten

Hannah Belle Lodge had been out of Riverdale for about three consecutive weeks and to tell the truth her girlfriend Cheryl Blossom was on the verge of losing it

Hannah Belle Lodge had been out of Riverdale for about three consecutive weeks and to tell the truth her girlfriend Cheryl Blossom was on the verge of losing it. In her mind, she and Hannah were a matching set, hence the nicknames Lightning and Bombshell. However, since Hannah left, a bomb went off in Cheryl's adjusted attitude that made her colder.
She was currently in the girls' restroom of her self-proclaimed kingdom, Riverdale High.
"Kisses to all. Bye, now!" Cheryl said, hanging up on Jughead Jones. She had just ruined the Core Four's vacation to satisfy her broken heart over Hannah's departure. She honestly hoped she did ruin it because it's not like she could go to Coolsville without anyone noticing her.
The click of a bathroom stall made her jump as a 'serpent scum' Toni Topaz emerged.
"Why'd you do that?" Cheryl rolled her eyes and ignored the girls' audacity to question her, the head bitch of Riverdale High.
"Hi. You're new here. So let me spell it out for you..." She finally spoke, "I'm Cheryl Blossom AKA Cheryl Bombshell, Riverdale's Resident HBIC. Therefore I need no reasons. I simply am."
The Topaz girl saw right through her act. "Are you okay?" She laid her hand on fore arm. Cheryl slapped it away.
"GET you SAPPHIC SERPENT HANDS OFF MY BODY!" She screeched, "I have a girlfriend."
She knew Hannah wasn't going to like this.