=THIRTY-FOUR=

"So when did you and McCartney started to date." You heard sal spat.

You sighed, you felt a pit of anger fill in your stomach. You were done with her crap.

"It's none of your business. Now if you excuse me I have to go" you say trying to get out of her grip.

"Hell it is my business, Paul use to be my boyfriend." She says. You give her a death glare.

"Cause you were a bitch and blackmailed him. So no. He was never your boyfriend, he never had feelings for you." You said coldly.

She looked at you pissed, she then just try to win the argument with a low blow.

"I don't get it, your not even that pretty." She says. Her friends joined beside her and agreed.
"Sal your much prettier." "I don't know why he didnt asked you" they would say. She tried to use her group as a way of winning. You weren't gonna let that happen.

You rolled your eyes, "Well he asked me, so I guess he prefers me over you." You said darkly. She looked at you shocked. You used this to pull your wrist and you started to walk away.

"By the way, you better not do anything to mess up my relationship with Paul." You said coldly. You walked out the classroom and saw Paul there looking at you. He must of heard the whole thing. He looked like he heard it, he smiled at you.

"You know you look cute when your mad." He says. You roll your eyes chuckling already feeling better. He kissed your cheek and took your hand and you two started walking down the halls. Not before he yelled some word at sal. Rather not say cause it was so out of place for Paul seeing he is such a nice guy.

"So where are we going?" You say swinging your hands.

"Well there's this place we can get some tea or coffee? How does that sound?" He says.

"Yes! I've been wanting a hot chocolate for ages" you say rubbing your hands together.

"Let's get going Jude!" Paul says running. You run to catch up to him. You two laughing chasing one another.

After he got to a corner he stopped and you crashed into his back because of his sudden stop.

"Ow, why the hell is your back so stiff" you say rubbing your nose.

"It's cause I work out luv" he says winking.

You laugh "please McCartney you and working out don't mix." You say.

"Who says you haven't seen me shirtless" he whispers in your ear huskily.

"Stop that" you say blushing. Putting your hands over your cheeks to hide them. He just pulls your hands away and pins you against a wall. You gasp.

"Paul?" You say shyly.

He leans in you felt your heart beat a hundred times per second. You felt lips on your ear.

"I love making you blush" he says pulling away then laughing.

"You jerk!" You chuckled playfully shoving him.

"What's wrong luv? Did I leave you hanging?" He winked.

You crossed your arms and rolled your eyes. He wrapped his arms around your waist and picked you up. Spinning you around.

"Paul are you insane?" You said grabbing his arms tightly. He just chuckled he was rather childish. But you laughed as well enjoying the little ride, you both were still as childish as ever.

After all your goofing around you two finally made it to the cafe you set you bag at one of the tables and sat down. Paul sat in front of you.

"What would you like?" The waiter asked.

"Can I have a hot chocolate please" you say. The waiter writes it down and waits for Paul.

"I'll have a tea and two slices of cake. Chocolate and the other vanilla." He says.

The waiter leaves leaving you and Paul to talk.

"When's your next practice?" You ask.

"Tomorrow actually, you coming?" He asks.

"Yes, I wanna hear you sing." You say Paul smiles brightly.

"Im writing this song for you." He says your head shoots up.

"Really? For me?" You say. Blushing feeling special.

"Yes I wanna make my girl smile." He says holding your hand.

You blush and the waiter comes back with your drinks and Paul's cakes.

He gave you the chocolate one and started to drink his tea.

"Wow, this chocolate cake looks amazing" you say looking at the slice. You knew you were gonna have a sugar rush. But you didn't care. Paul would have to deal with a sugar rushed girlfriend.

You took a spoonful of cake eating it, you drank your hot chocolate smiling you had been wanting something sweet all day.

"You are so cute" he says you wink at him and he blows you a kiss.

You give him a peck on the cheek distracting him you took a spoonful of his cake eating it he laughed at your sly movements.

Your take a piece of your cake and gave him your spoon he took a bite and smiled.

"Holy crap, it's great." He said looking jealous.

"It's amazing, look try my hot chocolate it's delicious as well" you say handing him the cup which he takes a sip. He gave you a thumbs up agreeing with you.

"I love this place, we should come here often" you said taking the last couple bites of your cake.

"So wanna come again on Wednesday?" He says.

"McCartney already asking me out on a third date" you smirk.

"Well I wanna spend time with you Jude, You make me happy." He says.

You blush, "you make me happy too Paul" you say. You give him a peck on the lips and smile at him.

After the little date you two walked to the park. The sun was setting turning a pink.

"I always thought the sky looked so pretty when it does this" you say pointing at the sky.

You sat at a bench no one was around the park was quiet. Paul held your hand and you rested your head on his shoulder.

Paul then gave you a kiss you looked at him and felt a nervous feeling in your stomach.

"Hey Paul?" You say shyly.

"Yes Jude?" He says.

"I need to tell you something" you say playing with your thumbs.

"What is it?" He says curious.

"Paul, my real name isn't Jude. I'm not the person you think" You say.

"What do you mean?" He says sitting up looking rather confused.

"I'm y/n" you say.

___________
JoJo's bizarre adventure ending theme
(To be continued)