Chapter 17 [Release]

Alright just starting off by saying that I named this chapter "Release" because that's what every other fan fiction writer does for a lemon chapter. So those of you who are just here for the lemon, enjoy ''

Also idk what's happening in the image I put at the top but I thought it was hot and appropriate for a chapter about Hitoshi smut. Anyways, onto the chapter. [credit for image goes to urixxoo on Tumblr. Check them out]

I closed the door as Hitoshi assaulted my neck with little kisses. "Stop, that tickles," I whispered. This command only served as a catalyst for a more aggressive touch to my neck. His hand came up and wrapped around my neck, gently as not to hurt me. His front was pressed to my back with his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me in closer to him.
"I think it's about time that you let me do all the things I've wanted to do to you," he said in a husky tone. I was deeply stricken by his sudden assertiveness. He usually submitted to me and did everything he could to make me happy, but this time he dominated me. It turned me on.
"Yes, Shinso," I cooed. He kissed my neck from behind again and used his hand to pull all my hair back into his grasp. His other hand sneaked down to the top of my pants, sliding underneath them. I gasped at the coldness of his hands, which I could feel through the thin fabric of my panties.
"Sorry," he apologized. I turned around to face him, his hand still down my pants. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned into his jaw as he rubbed my clit masterfully. His other hand came up to my jaw to join our lips in a hungry kiss.
"Oh fuck, Hitoshi please don't stop," I stuttered through the pleasure. My legs were barely able to keep me standing at this point, and he knew it. He picked me up and swiftly placed me on the bed before continuing his work down below. He pulled off my pants and underwear and tossed them to some unknown corner of the room. I took off my shirt to reveal my light pink bra. He stared at me for several moments, his face going a little red.
"What?" I asked. He shook his head and came back down to reality. I just wanna fuck her hard and fast, but I gotta make sure she feels good first, he thought upon seein me in this setting.
"You're sexy, Haruyo," he put. I blushed and covered my face with my arm. "And beautiful. Beautiful and sexy."
"Says you. You're sexy and you've still got all your clothes on," I hinted. He sighed, trying to shake off how flustered he was, and took off his shirt. Now I had never seen him shirtless, but seeing a six-pack and big muscles wasn't what I was expecting. I guess all that training with Aizawa payed off after all.
He lowered his head down to my now very wet lips and gently licked my clit. He sucked on the sensitive spot and slowly stuck a finger into my hole. I quietly moaned sweet nothings, praying to God that he couldn't hear the heartfelt things I was saying. My back arched as he curled his finger and sucked in perfect harmony. "Hitoshiiii," I whined, grabbing at his hair, prompting more pleasure.
He moaned softly into me as he inserted another finger swiftly. His pace quickened and grew more frantic as my moans grew louder and more lewd. My vision was blurring and I could barely stop my legs from moving. I thrusted my hips upward, unable to control myself. I tried to hold back so no one could hear and gather that Hitoshi Shinso and I were fucking, but it became impossible once I finally released and screamed his name loudly, letting everyone know that he did this to me. Big fireworks went off behind my eyes as my numb legs were being straightened out by Hitoshi.
He crawled up to me and lay so he pinned me to the bed. I lovingly stroked his soft face and said, "Thank you for that, baby." He blushed and kissed my cheek.
"You're welcome," he said as he flopped down next to me. It was his turn to feel what he just gave to me. I straddled his hips and kissed his neck wetly. I ran my fingers through his hair, eliciting a surprisingly loud noise from inside him. I froze, and so did he. What was that?
"Uhh Shinso?" I said. I looked at his blushing face inquisitively.
"Yes?" He said calmly.
"What was that just now?"
"What was what?"
"Why did you make that noise?" I asked. He tried to pretend it didn't happen by shrugging his shoulders and avoiding my eye contact. His face was so red it looked dark.
"Its just... Having you right on top of my, you know, dick," he said, nearly whispering the last word, "that feels good. And for some reason when you do that to my hair it's too good." He had no idea why he was telling me this.
"Oh, you mean when I do this?" I said, grinding down gently on his hard bulge and rubbing his head with a feather-like touch. He groaned louder now, unable to control himself under such intoxicating circumstances. For some reason, that sensation of having his hair rubbed was unbelievably pleasurable for him. I rolled my hips over his large erection and sucked on his neck, running my hand through his hair softly.
He had no clue as to how someone could make him feel this good, but he didn't want it to ever stop. I took my hand out of his hair and trailed my lips down his abs, raising goose bumps on his body. I popped open the button on his jeans and pulled them down, leaving him in nothing but his boxers. I traced the outline of his cock through the material and started stroking him through the fabric. He squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip in an effort to restrain his noises from erupting from him. I was on a mission to make those noises come out even more. I pulled down the boxers enough so his long member sprung up at me. So the carpets do match the drapes! I've always wondered...
I kissed the tip before slowly pushing all of him into my mouth. I wrapped my hand around the base and twisted it while I bobbed my head up and down quickly. Little pants of arousal came from his lips, but they were too quiet for me. I went faster than before, taking him all in quickly, then pulling my head up slower. It was all too much for him, the sight of me sucking his dick and the sensation of my lips wrapped around him. His grunts turned into moans as he neared a finish. But it wasn't time for him to come yet. He still wanted to fuck me.
"Stop now, Haruyo," he said. I stopped and sat back up, looking at him lustfully. He crept up to me so we were both sitting on our knees facing each other. He kissed me lewdly and snuck the end of his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues swirled around each other for a moment before he parted the kiss and unlatched my bra. He ogled my bare chest, wanting to feel every inch of my skin under his hands.
I laid down on my back as he pushed me back. He grabbed his jeans from off the floor and took a condom out from his wallet. He threw the items back down haphazardly and tore open the silver packaging. He rolled it on quickly. For some reason, every movement he made was extremely seductive to me. I watched him line himself up at my entrance slowly. He was clearly nervous, as was I. "Uh, Shinso... I-I've never done this before," I explained bashfully. He nodded and stroked my hair lovingly.
"I'm sorry. I kind of pushed you here, didn't I? We don't have to do this by any means."
"N-no, I want to do this. Please, I really want you," I said quickly so he wouldn't back off too much. "But please go slow. You're kind of big."
He smiled and nodded, appreciating my compliment of his size. "Ok. I'll go slow until you adjust." He kissed my forehead and began lining himself up again. I felt a firm prod at my opening and moaned softly as he filled me up whole. "You okay?" He asked, noticing my discomfort.
     "G-great," I moaned as he started to thrust slowly. My eyes locked on his for a minute while he gently filled my hole. I brought my hand to his neck and pulled him down so I could kiss his neck. I tried to muffle my sounds by sucking on his soft skin, but my attempts failed miserably. I squealed at a particularly hard thrust which had hit my g-spot roughly. A thin layer of sweat formed on him as he allowed himself to go faster. I smirked as an idea came into my head. I wonder what would happen if...
     I clenched my walls around his dick as hard as I could, for scientific purposes of course. He moaned loudly, and gasped for air, unable to believe how good he was feeling. "Jesus, Haruyo! What are you trying to make me do, come?"
     "Yes," I moaned as his pace quickened as a sort of payback. I sucked on his neck once again, determined to leave my signature. Shinso's hips rolled quickly, finally getting the speed he craved. He whispered loving words into my ears with that deep voice that sent shivers down my spine. I couldn't believe that I could love a boy this much. Maybe it was the pleasure talking, but even on a normal day I couldn't contain myself around him. His beautiful purple eyes always shone like they knew all of my secrets. His perfectly straight teeth made his smile all the more amazing. Anything he did was more than I could handle.
     "I love you, fuck you're good," he said, among many other things. His thrusts started to get more sloppy, showing he was close to finishing. He straightened his back out so he was upright, fucking me as fast as his body would allow. For the second time that night, I felt myself coming closer to orgasm. My moans rung out in a sweet harmony with his, joining the sound of the slapping of skin. "I'm really close," he groaned.
     "M-me too," I gasped. He did one last thrust, and finally came. My body trembled as I had an orgasm right after him. He moaned my name loudly, while I did the same. He pulled out and took off the condom, knotting the end and throwing it away. He sunk down next to me and wrapped his arms around my chest. I pulled the blanket up so we could be warm. He kissed my lips gently and stroked my hair.
     "Thank you for that," I said softly. He did a closed smile and buried his head in the crook of my neck.
       "How are you not my girlfriend yet?" He questioned.
     "Cause you've never asked."
     "I was scared you'd say no," he sighed.
     "So you're too scared to ask me out but not too scared to screw me. Ok that makes sense," I joked. He rolled his eyes and pulled me in closer.
     "Fine. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked. I blushed and stroked his hair, eliciting a quiet purr of happiness.
     "Yes, Hitoshi," I answered. He smiled widely now, and cuddled up to me. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Ok so I have a headcanon that Shinso LOVES having his hair stroked. Sorry it was super long but hope you enjoyed.

Should I continue this book or end it here? Give me your opinions. :)