Chapter 5

Last chapter

Histoire: He was the oracle of leanbox

Now

Histoire POV

Now that the cats out of the bag and the beans are spilled, im sure they will want some explanations.

Cpus: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Histoire: girls, please tone it down.

Neptune: so, if he is an oracle then-

Histoire: yes, he is like me and the others. But, he is the same as me since we came to be while we were oracles of uzume's time...

Vert: so... that means that he is like an ancestor?

Histoire: you can say that, yes. The only thing I did not know is how he disappeared. Which he clarified to me earlier.

Blanc: can you tell us more?

Histoire: well, ill tell you the story of the day before he was last seen and was named:

Legendary tome

Neptune: legendary tome? So he is better than you?

Histoire: its not that he is better than me and the other oracles at that time. He was named the legendary tome because he can see into the possibilities of the events transpiring.

Noire: uhhh what?

Histoire: take Neptune's food for example. He can see what will happen if vert or anyone ate her food.

Neptune: WHY MY FOOD!

Histoire: because its the most logical thing about you.

Vert: so he can see what will happen if the transpiring events finish?

Histoire: yes. For example, the one I gave earlier. He can predict either Neptune will be mad, neptune is gonna cry, Neptune is gonna mope, there are alot of possibilities.

Blanc: I see...

Histoire: now here is why he went missing.
He told me he was kidnapped when he was sealed by arfoire.

Neptune: that old hag again?!

Noire: for some reason she is always the reason to why there are problems.

Neptune: yeah! She has been here for at least 3+ games!

Histoire: the reason was to kill him at first but now, theyre after the event they need to trigger in order to rule Gamindustry. Right now im monitoring the tracker I placed on him.

Neptune: so....histy? Do you have any history with him?

Histoire: h-history?

Neptune: yep. Like: are you lovers? Friends?

Histoire: t-that is a private matter s-so dont pry my to tell you.

Noire: wow...even Histoire has secrets... cmon, dont be shy, its okay to tell us.

Blanc: this may be a good idea for my book.

Histoire: a-anyway I need you to save him.
Im picking up a signal to where he is...

Vert: I would like to talk to him more if it means I can learn more about what happened back on uzume's time...

Histoire: his signal is at...gunbreak underground cavern...

Vert: isnt that just by leanbox?

Histoire: I advise you to take caution of the place. Bring reinforcement to be safe.