Chapter 4

Last chapter

Nepgear: so...what do I need?

Now

???: for this quest, its party size can only be four maximum without including the one you wanna give the soul to...

Nepgear: so...five people?

???: also, you might want to stock up on daily necessities when adventuring. Food, water, tents, stuff like those.

Histoire: may I talk to you for a moment?

???: sure...

Nepgear POV

Why would histy need to talk to him?

Vert: come, let us give them privacy.

Noire: it seems to be a private matter but it interests me to hear what theyre talking about...

Neptune: oh come on verty-poo. Dont be such a party pooper!

Blanc: this is quite intriguing. Their conversation may hold ideas for my book.

Nepgear: well, you guys do your thing...I guess. I gotta check up on the others.

Neptune: okay then. Have fun~

With that, I left them doing whoever knows what.

Histoire POV

We went to my room so that we can have more privacy since knowing Neptune, she may eavesdrop on our conversation.

Histoire: its good to see you again...old oracle of leanbox...

???: so you still remember me Histoire? Im happy to hear that.

Histoire: where have you been after all this time?

???: well, I was captured. And was constantly being monitored by those people. Theyre trying to force me to tell them what will happen if Gamindustry was at their hands and how they achieved it...

Histoire: so you still have the ability to see the posibilities in the future?

???: like I said the last time we saw each other....

I hold no control of the future, but only the vision of it...

Histoire: so...uhm...

???: what is it?

Histoire: will...we see each other again?

???: time will tell...

My Love...

Histoire: lets go back? The others might be suspicious of the conversation were having.

???: we shall...

So we went out my room to find the four goddesses whistling at the side of the door. I told them of their consequences and are gonna get punished for that.

Nepgear POV

Me and the others are now ready for the adventure.  For the first time, blanc actually let rom and ram go on an adventure...when we see Histoire and the wing dude go through the door, we stood up.

???: anyways, ill have to tell you a warning.

We were curious as to why we get warnings.

???: the place we will go is quite similar to Gamindustry...BUT! That world is in a...crisis, so to say. The four cpus have amnesia.