Chapter 16

Last time

Autumn: I dont know... I just found myself walking around here.

Kanrisha: well, nothing I could do about it. Anyways. Im the author, Kanrisha.

Now

Autumn POV

My eyes widen as I just heard the last thing I thought I would hear before I die. I was dumbfounded while my dumbstruckness was soon dispersed by the author laughing.

Kanrisha: WHAT THE CRAP WAS DUMBSTRUCKNESS?!?!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Autumn:S-SHUT UP!!!

Kanrisha: ahahah..ahah..ahhh....well, lets get back to business...shall we?

Autumn: well...whats going on?

Kanrisha: I need your help...for now. Since my...FRIEND, DID NOT WANT TO HELP ME!!!!

Autumn: okay??? Whats the prob?

Kanrisha: well, I want you and ray, to go to one of my books.

Autumn: ...I understand nothing.

Kanrisha: let me explain the situation. In the book I made, an enemy in your respective world, aka the one you were just now, is plotting to take all the powers of the cpu in my book, and use them against the cpu in your...I guess you could say book too...

Autumn: alright...whats in it for me?

Kanrisha: some alone time with you know who and an exclusive chapter for you and her's "first date".

Autumn: what?

Kanrisha: you will understand in the near future. Tip, please compliment her. Dont say bad things that can offend her.

Autumn: so...where's ray?

Ray POV

Im currently being hugged by nepgear since she missed me on the short span that I stayed here while she went to battle.

Ray: ya know gear, Im not leaving you for my life.

Nepgear: well, I wont either.

Suddenly a portal opened under us and we got inside to see Autumn and someone else here.

Nepgear: where are we?

Ray: we seem to be in a library.

???: correct. But its more like an archive me and Chivear share.

Autumn: now that he's here, whats gonna happen?

Ray: hold on, what do you mean?

Autumn: well, let me explain.

We are to help the author,this dude, to vanquish the evil that came from our world who went to one of his books since that person Is planning on taking the cpu's of the story's powers and use them on our world's cpu.

Ray: im fine with that. What do you say gear, wanna go on an adventure with me and Autumn?

Nepgear: sure!

Kanrisha: hold up! Im kanrisha, the author, and I cant just have you bring nepgear with you!! It will MAKE THINGS WEIRD THERE!!! What will happen when nepgear meets nepgear? What will happen if the mc sees another nepgear with you? What if-

Ray: stop with the what ifs!!!

Autumn: got any magic that can be applied for a long amount of time that can change how somebody looks?

Kanrisha: I know my...FRIEND DOES BUT SINCE HE'S TOO BUSY ILL JUST DISTURB HIM TO GET TO HELP!!!

*ping*