Chapter 17

Last time

Neptune: aww dang it!

Nepgear: we did all that we could. That's all that matters.

We look back to see them far ahead down the road to the virtua forest.

Now

Autumn POV

I continue to walk with ray and Nepgear- mean, ShiroNep down the path and after a few more steps, I stopped.

Ray: erm...why did we stop??

Autumn: we reached the part where we are supposed to go.

I faced the forest beside the path and began walking in that direction. I hear Ray and ShiroNep walk faster to catch up to me.

Ray: so...where are we heading to?

Autumn: we are heading towards the ChiDi temple. It is where our target resides at the moment. As for who it is...i dont know. We will soon find out why he traveled from our world to this world.

The trip there was so quiet I can clearly hear the scream of a certain oracle for someone since that someone tried to cook but failed. Badly. A couple of minutes later, we found what we were looking for.

Autumn: were here... the ChiDi temple...

ShiroNep: uhm....why did we go here???

Autumn: I did not really get all the details, but from what Kanrisha told me, As soon as we make him submit, the three of us, including the person, will be transported back to our dimension.

They nod as we began to walk inside the temple. I must say, the temple has so much details on the pillars that support the second floor. The second floor, from what I can see, is a library. There is a stairwell in the back of the room and more dust. We decided to walk down the stairwell in search of our target.

ShiroNep: its so dark...

Autumn: Ray, Open your Lights.

Ray: on it.

Ray has a Flashlight function on his eyes and it helps guide us on our surroundings without anything that harms the envoronment. Talk about Eco-Friendly. Anyways, we reached the end of the stairwell and see three hallways. One on the left, in front, and right.

Ray: should we split up???

Autumn: you and nepgear go to the left, ill go to the right. When you find something, call for me. Ill do the same if I find something.

So, we split up. As I walk down my path, I notice some doors that had different plates hanging on it. It said 'Storage' , 'Armory' , and 'Laboratory' . I notice that the storage and armory ar locked so I went towards the door of the Laboratory.

Autumn: huh...this one is not locked.

I opened the door to see alot of paper on a table, some chemicals, vials, bottles, and some books. I look around to see if I can find anything at all.

Autumn: lets see what's on the shelves...'Chemical reaction'...
'How to brew'...'Healium wonders'? Ugh...puns....'Share your Power'??? What's this about... there's a gun here...maybe I should take it...

I took it along with the gun and opened it up to see information about shares... I place it back and headed towards the table to see what's on the papers while keeping the gun.

Autumn: Share...ore? Share potions??? What's this about?

Ray and Nepgear went here and called my attention. But not till I see a page titled 'Share manipulation'