Right hand in, right hand out...

"Whoa! Did you know only 6% of people can touch their tongue to their nose?"

That's Jason, the new kid in class I started hanging out with last week - We're both outcasts that banded together. He was okay, but constantly pestering me to find something he could do better. He got pissy when I could do something he couldn't, and it was a little annoying.

I touched my tongue to my nose. Jason made a noise of jealousy.

"And even less than that are double jointed."

I bent my thumb back to lay flat against my wrist. That earned me a flurry of curses.

"Less than THAT can put their leg behind their head."

It took me a minute, but I contorted my leg neatly behind my neck. He threw a pillow at me.

"I know something you CAN'T do. You can't touch your right elbow with your right hand. Nobodycan."

He looked smug. I ignored his expression and rummaged around in my bag for a moment.

"No, I can't." I said. He made a triumphant noise before I grabbed his wrist and took out my knife and started sawing at the muscle and tendons that connected his hand to his arm, his screams turning to cries as his hand was relieved from the bone. I smacked his elbow with his newly feed hand, grinning and raising my voice over his pathetic wailing. "But now you can!"