Extra Artefacts

I have long suspected there's something going on in this city ever since I arrived here. I was working as a reporter for a sport magazine, when “extra artefacts” started appearing in pictures I had taken at a gymnastics competition.

At first I couldn’t make out what was in the picture. I thought it was because of dust in my lens. But when I kept seeing similar artefacts appearing in my pictures, I began to wonder. So one day, in the middle of competition, when I realized that one of my pictures had this "artefact" in the middle of the supporters, I zoomed in to get a closer look at the artefact with my longshot lens to take another picture. I was shocked to what looked like two humanoid apparitions navy uniforms, with faces that resembled the killer mask from the Scream movies and empty socket where their eyeballs once were. They turned towards me.

I began to occasionally take pictures outside the gymnastics arena. I came realize it's actually a city wide phenomenon! They were everywhere, below the trees, on top of buildings, near the beaches. I don't know what they wanted. But it was still scary.

On my last night in this city I was alone in my motel room; I took a picture of my room for administrative purposes. When I looked at the picture, I almost dropped my camera. There were four ghosts in navy suits just standing there, watching me. Damn! What’s the problem with this Pearl Harbour?