NEWS #1 (Spoilers)

Piano Prodigy Joined the Self-Defense Forces, Choose Air

By Ayumu Toshiya

TOKYO - As the government began inducting it's first intake of draftees for all branches of Self Defense Forces in light of the North Korean attack against Tokyo, Okinawa, and Maizuru and possibility of China being involved, it's becoming clear that the draft encompass every walk of life. Including the young pianist prodigy, Kousei Arima, his girlfriend, Igawa Emi and his main rival, Aiza Takeshi.

Kousei and Emi had chosen the ASDF, meanwhile Takeshi the GSDF.

His mentor, Seto Hiroko, confirmed the report and said that he is more than willing to honor the call and stated that if he didn't serve, there will be no audience for him, referring to possible Chinese or North Korean invasion of Japan.

His parents, Mr. Takahiko Arima and his second wife Yumi, which he married after the his first wife, pianist Saki Arima divorced him due to her heart disease in which she then died from, stressed that he doesn't want to be treated differently as he serve as a conscript officer in the ASDF.

In Okutsu College of Music Affiliated, when he and Emi along with Takeshi attend and graduate prior to the attack and the subsequent invasion of neighboring South Korea, there was a mixed reaction of the revelation.

"I never though that we are going to be like South Korea when even their celebrities have their time in the military. Or Israel, when women also serve." said a student.

"I wonder how he will cope with killing." stated another Okutsu student that we interviewed.

"Way to go! I hope he and his friends survive the war. He inspired me to take piano, you know. Please protect us, Arima Kousei!" said the current class president of the Piano Department, Aika Hirose, which succeed Kousei Arima upon his graduation.

"I hope it's for the best. Honestly, I never think he, or his girl, could be a pilot, but seems fate has other plan." stated other student.

Other than Okutsu, several high school students who are fans of him showed their reaction as well.

"If that's what happen, I can't think how we could live without him if he was killed.. In fact, some of our savior went through as well. Be safe out there, Kousei Arima, and all Muse members who serve." a student in Otonokizaka High School stated.

"He should got a deferment, for crying out loud!" said another student, from Tomita High School's orchestra.

One student from Okita High School, when two other Kousei's friends, Sawabe Tsubaki and Ryouta Watari attend, stated. "He and Emi should won, for our country. It's overdue for us, with the West in our side, to finally get rid of those Communists!" Sawabe Tsubaki and Ryouta Watari were also among those who got conscripted and both also choose the ASDF.