Learning to be a Father

Anyone who has ever met Levi could tell you he is not the fatherly type, which is to be expected from a man who never met his own father. And you can't count Kenny, because well, we all know why. But he was in this now and he had to learn. How hard could it be to raise a baby, all they do is eat, sleep, poop and repeat. He soon found out it was going to be a lot harder then he thought as he sat rocking Evalynn for an hour trying to get her to stop crying.
       Hanji would often have to step in to show him better ways of doing almost everything, and Erwin was working almost always so he wasn't there to help. Levi wasn't afraid of much and most things came easy to him, he never imagined that his greatest challenge to face would be a tiny infant. "You are truly my kid you stubborn kid, but your a spitting image of Erwin, no one would ever guess.
     As she grew it only became harder to keep track of her, if Levi thought it was hard to take care of an Evalynn that couldn't walk, one that could was even harder.  She was fast for someone who had just figured out how her legs worked that was for sure.
     Hanji and Andrew couldn't help but laugh sometimes, Levi really had no experience with kids and it showed. It was great knowing something more and being better at something then the great Levi Ackerman for a change. At around 2 years of age Levi and Erwin agreed they needed to decide a care taker for Evalynn should something happen to them. And thats when Hanji had the greatest day of her life, when she became Evalynns god mother.