Chapter 14

Dre POV
( dre in MM )
Man find who been stealing my fucking money I yelled to my workers.
"Alright boss " he replied back too me. I been on some cold heartless shit here lately. It dosen't matter what I'm doing but serenity always pops up in my mind. I gotta get her back I can't concentrate at all.
I miss everything about her. Her smile her smell the way she looks at me and the small fire in her eyes.
I know yall probably thinking what's wrong with this nigga? Well I'm just a thug that's in love.
I know we didn't know each other for long but those few weeks we spent together were wonderful. She showed me a lot about myself that I didn't even know.
The truth is I got trust issues. My mom died in front of me just when I was the young age of 13. Ever since then I've been on my own in these streets hustling. I'm married to the game for a reason. I don't have an education , I dropped out of school after my mom died so I can go make money for my little sister and I.
A lot of people don't really know about her because I don't want her life in danger. So I moved her to California when I really started making money so she can have a better life than I did and become something of herself. Right now she's in her senior year of High School and she's staying with our grandparents.
Knowing that she's okay can make any bad day better.
****

A/N : I know that's really short and I haven't updated in forever, but IM BACKKKKKK! (:
Update coming soon and suspect something good.