Chapter 15

Serenity POV

* (serenity's dream) *

Ouch! Momma no please don't do this too me! "Shut the hell up now!" She just kept beating me and beating me for no reason at all. Pulling me by my hair and continually punching me in my face until she was satisfied. I collapsed to the floor and was laying in a ball, she repeatedly kicked me in my stomach until I was throwing up blood.

This always happened when one of mommas boyfriends would leave her.

"I HATE YOU!" She yelled at me. And I wish you were never born. You ran your father away now look at me. You did this to me, too our family. Serenity you will never be nothing and you'll always be a piece of shit in my eyes.

Momma I'm sorry I cried, I didn't mean to run him off. Even though deep down in my heart I knew I wasn't the reason my daddy left, I knew it was her but if I said it I would just get beat even worse.

I stood up off the floor and walked to my mom, I wrapped my arms around her and cried in her chest. She pushed me off of her knocking me into the wall. "Don't you ever touch me you little bitch!" She yelled at me.

* ( Dream over ) *

I woke up out of my sleep with a dry throat and all hot and sweaty. I have a bad dream about my mother at least once a week.

I looked at my clock and saw it was 6 AM I don't have to be at work until 12 so I'll just have to kill time.

I've been very lowkey here lately. I haven't been talking to anybody. Not even my so called Bestfriend that that had been secretly been messing with Dre.

I have my ways of finding stuff out. I'll never understand people will never understand me. I huffed and turned over falling back into a deep sleep.