Chapter 6 "Black Dymonds"

Serenity POV

I woke up with a smile on my face, but that quickly changed when I heard moaning coming from my mom's room.

I honestly don't know what to say about her anymore, she's not the mom or the person she use to be 3 years ago.

Ever since my dad left she's been this mean horrible person. Of course she blames me for him leaving.

I'm not sure what really went down cause I was only 14 at the time and barely out of middle school.

I promised myself that if I ever have kids I would put them first, and never neglect or let them down.

Then somehow my mind drifted too Dre' I really wish we could hang tonight but he says he busy with buisness so I believe him.

Hours passed and it was time to start getting ready for my first time ever being a stripper, to say I was nervous would be an understatement.

*****

Me and Dee pulled up at the club Black Dymonds , as soon as we came in we went straight to the back.

In the dressing room we had our own make up team and hair stylists , they added long black extensions to my hair and gave me curls.

Dee handed me my costume it was red with little diamonds all around it. It had a deep V cut in the front and showed off all my booty in the back.

I put on Louboutin red 6 inch heels.

Next thing I know they called me and Dee out to the stage.

"Now introducing our one and only The Dream and Juicy"

I got nervous but Dee pulled me along anyway.

Once we got on the stage K-Stylis Trampoline booty started playing.

I pushed my thoughts to the back of my head and let my body sway with the music.

All the Guys were going wild and then my eyes locked with somebody eyes that were so familiar , I didn't plan on seeing him tonight!

He was suppose to be so busy with "buisness"

Dre' POV

I know me and shorty have only known eachother for a quick minute, but I'm messing up already and we not in a relationship.

But I'm mad as hell at her. Out here stripping and shit? That ain't cool and that means you have no respect for yourself.

Imma have to let her know about herself.

I don't care if she ain't mine yet, she not about to be out here shaking her ass for the whole hood to see.

When the song was over I followed her to the back.

Yo what the fuck was that? "Dre' why you coming at me sideways?"

"I can do whatever I want your not my daddy and plus I need the money. "

All you had to do was ask me I got you ma.

"I'm not your girl Dre'"

I'm done playing games, will you be mine?

" I'll think about it, because you already lying to me I thought you had buisness to handle but no you here with some hoe"

Okay, I messed up but I promise it will never happen again just be mine and I can show you how a lady is suppose to be treated.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss.

That let me know my answer, right then and there.

I'm hers, and she mine and I'm riding with her until the wheels fall off.