Chapter 10 " Somebody Watching Me "

Dre' POV

I know this same person or people have been watching me.

This shit getting crazy.

Sending death threats to me.

I swear niggas weak as hell obviously can't approach me, but I know one thing if they touch Serenity I won't think twice about bodying they ass.

****

I put on some white true Religion jeans with a black Gucci belt and a black and white nike shirt with my black and white Jordan's.

I pulled up at Serenity house and knocked on the door and I'm guessing this her mom that answered.

She was about 5'6 golden skin and long brown hair. I would be lying if I said she wasn't beautiful.

"Hey ! , You must be Dre' I've heard so much about you." I went along with her because you and I both know she a evil ass bitch.

Everytime she spoke to me all I heard was blah blah blah. This bitch really can put on a show can't she?

Just looking at her made me wanna punch the shit out of her because I know how she use to treat my girl.

Serenity POV

Me and Dre' were going out to dinner. I put on a pink Rachel Roy sleeveless shirt, pink and white flower Nicole Miller leggings and pink Nike's.

I looked in my full body mirror and smiled.

I put my hair up in a neat bun.

* * * *

I walked in the living room to see my mom and Dre' having a full conversation.

I rolled my eyes she so fake!

But she has kinda been changing last night she told me she loved me, I didn't even know how to feel.

We got to this new hit restaurant " Bangz " the food there is amazing.

Dre' got up to use the bathroom, I was just sitting there waiting for him then someone came up behind me and put their hands over my eyes and dragged me out the restaurant by hair.

I'm not sure who this is or what they want.

I just broke down and cried and prayed.

Serenity Mom POV

That little nigga Serenity fucking with now got money.

And imma get me some.

That's why I been nice to her little ugly ass.

But she got what's coming for her!