Trusting Henry

Hey Galaxies! What do you think will happen when June meets Henry? Oop-
Enjoy:)
-Les❤️

  Hey Galaxies! What do you think will happen when June meets Henry? Oop-   Enjoy:)   -Les❤️

I stared at the boy with black hair and popping blue eyes cautiously.

"Dude, I've had a rough day and I'd appreciate if you just got out before I-"

"Hi. I'm Henrius Augustus, you're guardian angel. Pleasure to finally meet you, June." He held his hand out.

I slowly pushed it away, "How do you know my name..."

"I said I'm your guardian angel!"

Whatever happened this guy would not stop smiling.

Was it bad that I thought it was annoying?

I smirked, cutting his little 'show' short.

"Okay, Henrius Alflurius-"

"It's Augustus-"

"If you're an...angel, where are you're wings?"

"Oh, I don't have them," Now he smirked, "Yet."

I laughed and looked away, "What, I'm supposed to believe that? It's New Mexico, everyone gets high to extremes sometimes."

"This is going to sound weird but, you have to listen to me." Henrius stopped smiling, his eyes somehow stopping me from looking away again.

"I'm from Heaven. I was assigned to you as your guardian angel from birth. We're both twenty. I lost your Life Papers and in order for me not to get erased from Heaven, I have to make you become a better person until I grow my wings."

"What."

He nodded vigourously, "I know it's insane to you but, just because it sounds impossible doesn't mean it is."

His words seemed so reassuring it was hard for me not to break down crying, I don't even know why I would cry.

I blinked hard and stood as straight as I could, "Okay, so you're saying you're an angel? From...Heaven."

"Yup. I was assigned to be your guardian angel ever since I was born, that's why we're the same age."

I furrowed my eyebrows confused but, intrigued, "How do I know you're not just some stalker?"

He sat down on my couch, looking at pictures of me when I was younger.

"What's a stalker?"

I laughed, "I'm still not so sure about you."

I wasn't going to kick him out. If he was going to hurt me anyway, he would have already done it.

Him on the couch, picking up pictures of me...he looked completely and utterly defenseless.