Flashbacks

Hey! *IMPORTANT! WHEN YOU SEE WORDS IN 'THIS FONT' JUNE IS HAVING A FLASHBACK*
Enjoy:)
-Les❤️

   Hey! *IMPORTANT! WHEN YOU SEE WORDS IN 'THIS FONT' JUNE IS HAVING A FLASHBACK*    Enjoy:)   -Les❤️

I sat up in my bed, breathing heavily.

Well, at least I could breath now...

My lip quivered and I picked up my phone.

"Harper?" I said, my voice a hundred octaves higher.

"June, what happened?"

I snuffled, "You need to come over...now."

"Yeah, yeah," She sounded urgent, "I'll be right there."

I walked on the warm tiles...

Sky headed into the kitchen, the warm tiles touching my bare feet.

"Someone's coming?" He turned the CoffeeMaker on.

A knock on the door made me snap back to reality, out of the memories that I remembered every second of.

I opened it quickly and immediately started crying.

Harper furrowed her eyebrows, waiting for me to explain.

"He's gone," I wailed, "H-he had to go."

Harper hugged me tight, the door wide open. My yells and sobs probably being heard by all of Inlights Drive.

She closed the door and sat me down, "I don't understand."

I tried my best to tell her, without lying...Sky wouldn't like it if I went back to old ways.

"He was only here f-for some time. He had to go back. I-I really can't-"

"Shh..." She whispered, "It'll be alright. You don't have to explain everything. He can't contact you?"

I shook my head, realizing again that this was the end.

"I-I want him to be here right now. I need him to be here! I can't cope without him...I trusted him more than a-anyone."

She nodded, "I'll make you some tea. Get your mind off it just a bit."

"O-Okay."

I couldn't stop crying. Everything in my house- every object- held a memory.

Everything smelled of him, everything he'd touch...I was staring at.

I stood up about to go to the kitchen, when I noticed where I was...the living room.

"I can't do this anymore." I said to Sky.

He didn't respond, his eyes stuck to the floor.

My heart quickened, "I love you so much."