Drunked

(i honestly don't know why I'm only putting their povs in for right now, but I will do a Matt and Tord POV in the future!)

{TOM'S POV}

I sneaked out again to go to the bar. It was 1 in the morning, and everyone was sleeping heavily in their rooms.

It was time to get confusion off my head again. How Edd always talks a little bit to me, how he is always turning around when he sees me, how he seems to always... stare at me... with his beautiful brown eyes. Am I developing feelings for my friend? I mean, I LIKE him, but not that way.
I don't know. I don't care. Let's just go and get a taste of alcohol.

{EDD'S POV}

I woke up to get a glass of water in the kitchen. When I was heading back to my room, I checked out Tom's room since he was right next to me. He wasn't there. Did he... ugh, I'm going to the bar...

Later...

I arrived at the bar and ran to the door.
I see Tom sleeping on the table. He drank around 40 bottles this time.

I woke him up. "Tom! Wake up! Let's go home!" "W-wha?" "Tom, we're going home. It's 3 in the morning!" "Aughhhh"
He got up, but tilted his head on to my shoulder. Felt my face turn red again, oh god.

We were walking home since it was close from us. Until... "Hey Edd?" "Yes Tom-" "I want t-to say, you are the greatest friend everrr" "Thanks Tom, you always say that to all of us." I said jokingly. "N-no, I meant I..." We already reached to the house. And I got Tom upstairs to his room. "Edddd don't leave meee!!!" "T-tom!" "I-I, love you very mmuchh." I blushed. "I don't know how to say it, but.." Tom looks at me. He got closer and closer to my face. I knew what was going to happen.

I know, I'm the worst (ಥ‿ಥ)