Why, Why, WHY?! pt.2

Matt's POV

I really wonder how Tord is right now... Well, not anymore actually. He looked like he seen a ghost. W-wait... d-did he actually...? 

I turned to see nothing behind or around me. Wooh, I really thought I was about to die right in MY spotlight. My beauty must be powerful! I turned back to see Tord now looking down shivering. Water comes down from his eyes as he quietly... sobs? I-is he crying ;-;?

I gently leaned closer to him and held up his face. His gray pupils turned to a very dark, dark blue with a red background around it.

"Tord, a-are you crying?"

Tord says nothing. Instead, with a persevered look, he grabs my face and kisses me.

For some reason, I didn't stop him. 

Tom's POV

Ugh. I can't wait to find Tord and Matt to get out of here with Edd. It's fucking tiring around here. I looked over to see Edd still looking around the area just looking at the stuff around us. I love his cute face and his funny style... I yawned a little and I think... I...

Edd's POV

"This is actually a really interesting place Tom! Don't you think?-"

I look over at Tom in the other side of the room. He's sleeping on the counter-side. I smile and feel my face turn red as I walked over to him. I then picked him up bridal-style, and put him on the couch. Hopefully the couch doesn't have any ghosts, 'cause of the look of it 0-0".

I kissed his forehead as he sleeps more. I'm glad that we're together. 

Tord's POV

I take my lips off of Matt. I still feel like crying as I'm out of breath from the long kiss. "You could've told me that you hate me," I say to Matt as I turn to show myself not crying again. 

"W-what? Hate you?" Matt shakes his head and questions as he gets closer to me again. "Why on earth would I hate you?"

"Well," I laugh a little feeling a bit of shame, "I might just be a problem added to your lists... First was the box, me being a crybaby, and now that... Kiss..."

"Tord. I may act dumb and say stupid things, but that's all because of the worrying of losing all of you. My dearest and only friends that I care about the most ( except Matt's grandma ofc). After that incident of me being weird at the table was because... I felt nervous and had butterflies in y stomach... Because I... feel the same about you."

My eyes get wider as Matt stutters a little. "I-I think I'm in love with you too..."

After that, I felt my eyes getting ready to pour down on me again. But not for sadness, seems more... joyful. Matt goes over to me and hugs me into his embrace. "I love you so much. How do I even express it over my dumb thoughts?"