Hm? Tord?

(thats right, I'm bacc with lacc of hope. Sorry I was dead too long ;-;)

Matt's POV

I was just looking at myself in the mirror admiring my beauty. I'm the most handsome out of the group, of course! But as I was going back to my room, I saw a creak at Tord's room. I really wanted to know what it looks inside there, since he wouldn't let me go to his room for some reason,
¯\_(⊙_ʖ⊙)_/¯

Tord's POV

I just finished my last hentai collection before I go to sleep. I looked at the box peeking under my bed and picked it up. Inside, it was a collection of things Matt had given to me, including a note from Valentine's day back in elementary school. Even a few photos of me and the group, but mostly Matt himself. I started day dreaming while looking at the photos of him being distracted from sleep.

When I finally stopped looking at them, I squealed, "Matt, I'm in love with you," as if I'm confessing my love to him in person. I walked to my door to go close my lights when I have just seen an orange and purple figure for two seconds. Could it be... Nah. It was probably my idiotic imagination for being too sleepy. . .

THIRD PERSON POV

Matt finally reached his room and forced his face on his pillow before looking up. *What was that?* He thought to himself, as his face got redder and redder each second.
Matt then falls asleep from thinking about 'the incident' too much.