hide it? or no?

{EDD'S POV}

Its been a week since what has happened. And happily, me and Tom are now in a relationship! We don't know if we should tell Matt and Tord, because we are scared that they might get mad at us.

{TORD'S POV}

We were sitting on the couch watching 'The Children" and Edd seems to turn red when sitting next to Tom. He always been this since high school, and I think he liked Tom, that's why. I've used to like Tom a lot actually, but not anymore. I now have a crush on Matt, who seems to be only having a crush on himself, but that's okay. He's cute, that's all.

While we were watching, Tom and Edd walked away to upstairs, and went to Edd's room. "What are they doing?" Matt asked. "I don't know" I replied. I tried to scoot closer to Matt, but he just walks away and says, "I'm going to get a glass of water." Damn it.

{TOM'S POV}

I went upstairs with Edd to his room. I then pushed him to the wall, and ask, "who will be bottom?" "Rock Paper Scissors?" He asked. "Rock, Paper, Scissors, shoot" I got paper, but he got rock. DAMN IT HANDS. He pushed me down on his bed and gets on top of me. "Next time I get on top!" I told him. "Heh, this will be a fantastic TOM with you...". Did he seriously just... Whatever. I pull him in for a kiss. And I took off his clothes for him. He pushes me hard and I moan. It was great!!!

Later...

I barely can walk around the house just like Edd when he broke down. (Fact: Edd is only 1 inch taller than Tom in this story) I tried to pretend that I can walk properly, but my damn legs were wiggly .