Next Adventure? CARNIVAL TIME! p.1

Third Person POV

Everyone was at the table eating their breakfast as usual, but it gets boring most of the time. Edd was mostly the one bored out of all four of them. He yawns as Tom kisses his cheek and picks up his dish to wash it. The green guy then stands up and goes to the front door to check if there's any newspapers or mail at least. And, he was right. Edd walks over his front lawn to grab the mail set down there, and the newspaper. 

While he was scanning through the mail, he noticed something that interested him quickly. It was a flyer to an annual festival going on at the park near his house! Edd smiled and runs back inside to announce it to the others. "Hey guys! look what I found in the mail today ^^!" 

The three glanced at him with a look on their curious faces.

"There's a festival going on, and best part is that it's close to our house!" He exclaimed, jumping excitedly.

"Uhhh- Why are we going to a festival exactly?" Tord questions Edd.

"Well, we always stay home and don't really do that much adventures since that haunted house around the corner stuff. I mean, c'mon! Who would say no the carnival games and rides?!"

"Me--" Tom raises his hand, but then puts it down. "Edd, we're all tired, can't we do it another time?"

"I disagree, I'm up for the festival!" Matt claimed. Tord shrugs as he looks at Matt and raised his hand. "I'd like to go then too."

"Then it's settled! Tom, you going?" Edd asks Tom. The guys turn to Tom who was still wondering if he should go. He then groans and puts up a thumbs up to them. They all cheer and run upstairs, with Tom slumping down the couch as he drinks Smirnoff out of his flask. 

"Festival time, eh?"